Chapter 9: That evil devil of a sister

"Are you sure your alright?" I asked Charlotte for the 10th time.

"I'm fine guys" Charlotte lied.

I have known Charlotte since kindergarten and I know that somethings up. This is probably the only time that she's kept a secret from me. Unlike Lara. Lara always keeps secrets from us but I guess that's her choice.

I farewelled to Charlotte and Lara and drove home. Thinking about Tyler and Charlotte's unusual behavior.

"I'm home" I yelled out.

I made my way to my room but stopped when I saw Amy running out of my room laughing cheekily.

"Amelia. Amy's been in my room!" I
yelled.

Although when I walked into my room it looked completely normal.

Amelia came into my room wearing a knee length dress.

"What's the matter?"

"Are you going to a 5 star restaurant or what?" I asked staring at her elegant dress.

Amelia rolled her eyes at me. "Silly. Your dad's coming over tonight"

"So..?"

"So get dressed and ready" Amelia finished.

"But it's just dad? We don't have to dress to impress" I said in a duh tone.

"Just get dressed into some decent clothes"

She shut the door leaving me to my own thoughts.

I looked around the room trying to find anything that was unusual or out of place but it was exactly the same as I left it.

Shrugging the thought off I went to the bathroom and had a shower.

I wrapped the towel tightly around me and went to my closet trying to find a 'decent dress'.

I finally decided on wearing jeans with a black top. I know that this isn't decent but Amelia can scold me later.

Looking to my right I found my phone. That's unusual. Picking it up I found that the screen was fixed.

I blew out a breath of air. "Thank the lord"

Unlocking my screen I frowned when I found that my wallpaper had been changed to a barbie doll.

"What the..?"

I checked my messages to see if anything had changed.

The recent one was Josh.

Hey -T

-Hi! I luv barbi dols, lol -S

I gasped. I'm so gonna kill Amy. Of course she spelt it wrong. Tyler would probably think that I'm retarded.

^I don't -S

That wasn't me -S

That was my sister -S

Sure it wasn't ;) -T

It wasn't me! -S

Ok -T

You still don't believe me -S

Not even the slightest chance, Sugar -T

The nerve of that guy. Thinking that I did that. A dumb person would say that. Like Bianca...

I won't even try -S

Try what? -T

You know what -S

You naughty girl -T

You know what I mean -S

Yeah I do ;) -T

I can imagine him smirking right now. Rolling my eyes at him I quickly changed my wallpaper and powered off my phone.

Closing my bedroom door I made my way to the kitchen to help Amelia.

As soon as I walked in I smelt a delicious lasagne. Dad's favourite.

The kitchen benches was covered with food either scraps or meals or fruit.

"Do you need any help?" I asked looking at the kitchen mess.

"Yes, can you set the forks and knifes up. Then put the fruit down and put the-" Amelia rambled on.

"Calm down" I shook her shoulders making Amelia stop rambling.

When Amelia's breathing slowed down I took the knifes and forks and set them down at the table.

Then taking the fruit and placing the bowl down.

Let's just hope that this night doesn't end in chaos.

**

The door knob jingled. Dad's home. Looking at the now cleaned bench top I made my way to the door getting ready to greet dad.

"My little baby's all grown up" Dad said towering over me.

I hugged him. "It's good to see you too"

He was taken back at first but then wrapped his arms around me.

"Daddy" Amy yelled running into his arms.

"You have grown too?" Dad asked lifting her up making her giggle.

"And your brother..?" He asked, looking around.

"Josh couldn't make it. He has football training" I spoke. Dad nodded his head understandingly.

"Amelia" Dad greeted her, letting go of Amy.

He looked Amelia up and down. Gross much. "You look absoloutly stunning"

Amelia blushed. "Thank you"

There was a long eerie silence.

"Lets go eat. Amelia cooked your favourite" I popped in.

"You spoil me" he said holding Amelia's hand.

They walked in front of us whilst Amy and I stood at the back. I thought that this was probably a great time to bring up my phone.

I nudged Amy's arm making her look up at me and I gave her the I'm gonna kill you look.

Her eyes went wide and she instantly grabbed onto Amelia's arms. Like every other single time.

"Mommy, Sky's gonna kill me!"

Dad tensed at the word mommy. Amelia might be our stepmother but Amy always calls her mommy.

"Honey. How many times do i have to tell you, Sky's not gonna kill you" Amelia said lifting her up so she was facing me.

I mouthed I'm-gonna-kill-you to Amy.

_______________________________________

Q: Where in the world do you want to go?

I want to go to Fiji.

Updating in a week.
Remember to comment and vote.
~Ashley