Fili

Imagine planning a prank with Kili to get back at Fili for something he did... Only it turns out to be more.

"Please (Y/N)! I really need your help!" begged Kili, one of your best friends.

You sighed and rolled your eyes. You couldn't believe he was pleading for your help to get back at his brother, your other best friend. "Just because Fili shaved off one of your eyebrows in the middle of the night doesn't mean-" you proceeded to break into a fit of strained giggles, "doesn't mean you have to get him back. You could take the higher road, be the bigger man." you said chuckling at your own joke.

He groaned and whined like a little kid. It was really quite hard to take him seriously with one eyebrow missing, it was all you could do to keep from howling with laughter.

"Come on, you're the best (Y/N), and if you don't I'll- I'll..." he trailed off, and you could see the wheels turning in his head. It was like a lightbulb came on and he smiled evilly at you. "I'll tell Fili your little secret." he said menacingly.

Immediately you felt heat rush to your face and you gulped. You had forgotten telling Kili your little secret. That you were in love with his older brother. You were sure he didn't feel the same way and didn't want things to change if he didn't, and now that irksome Dwarf prince was threatening to use it against you.

"You. Wouldn't. Dare" you choked out.

He grinned and wiggled his one eyebrow.

"Watch me," he said starting to skip towards the door.

"Oh Fili!" he said in a sing-song voice, "I've got something to tell you!"

"Wait!" you shouted.

Kili turned around and smirked at you crossing his arms.

"I'll do it, but it can't be too extreme." you said giving up.

Kili rubbed his hands together and strode up too you.

"Ok, now that we're all agreed, let's get down to business."

You sighed and sat down as the pesky little Dwarf went into extreme detail of the prank. It was great and all, and you'd have no qualms about pulling it on someone else, but you didn't necessarily want it done to Fili. By the end of his explanation you were really nervous.

"So, at nightfall the plan is in motion. Are you ready?"

You took a deep breathe and nodded. "I don't have any other choice, so yeah, I guess you pain in the arse."

"Great! Let's get too it!" he said running out the door. You shook your head and followed, already regretting your decision.
............................

A couple hours later, as the sun was setting, you, Kili and poor Fili went outside to the forest, all apart of the plan. In your pocket you carried a lot of red berries, and discreetly, inside his pants, Kili carried a scavenged Orc scimitar.

The lie was that you three were going out for a simple picnic under the stars. Only, not exactly. When everything got set up, Kili winked at you behind his brothers back and it began.

"Say Fili, did you happen to notice those blueberries back there?" Kili asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah. Why?" Fili answered skeptically.

"Well me and (Y/N) were just saying how they'd be perfect with the food, so would you mind picking some?"

"I guess," he said getting up. He looked at you as if it irritated him to leave you with his younger brother. You smiled at him and his face softened. "I'll be back," he said with a small smile. You waved as he walked away.