Unexpected Visit

Waking up hung over wasn't a common occurrence on a Sunday morning for the couple who had been happily together for a little over a year. 

Both sides of the couple, started to stir in the bed that they shared around the same time. Luckily for them, the curtains had been closed so the sun wasn't shinning through the window. They were both pretty glad that they didn't have anymore to drink then they did when they went out drinking with the team the night before.

Emily turned in his arms so she was facing him. She looked up at him to see that he was looking at her. She smiled at him and leaned up to give him a kiss on the lips. After they pulled away, she said," Good morning, babe."

Neither one of them had to worry about getting out of bed for Jack because he was at his aunt Jessica's house. Aaron looked down at his girlfriend, a slight smiled graced his lips. He said," I could stay in bed with you all day."

She nodded and said," Me too, but we can't. We have you get out of bed, we need to clean the apartment before Jack comes back tonight."

He nodded and said," I'll go make breakfast, you can get ready."

She kissed him one last time before she uncovered herself and got up from bed. She was naked as she walked over to the dresser where half of her clothes had taken over a lot of it. 

She smirked as she walked towards the bathroom after she put her clothes on top of the dresser. She grabbed a towel and said," Stop staring at my ass, Hotchner."

Aaron smirked slightly as he watched her walk around the room. He didn't even bother lying that he wasn't staring at her because he was. He got out of bed and made it after he watched Emily disappear into the bathroom. He walked over to the dresser, grabbing a pair of boxers and a pair of flannel pajamas pants. 

He picked up the few clothes that were on the ground and threw them in the clothes hamper. After hearing the shower turn on, he made his way out of the room, seeing just how many clothes were actually discarded as they had made their way to the bedroom the night before. Walking towards the kitchen, he was brought out his thoughts when he heard a knock on the door. 

This confused him, neither one of them were expecting anyone. Then again, he had yet to check his phone, which had been placed on the coffee table. He walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole. He opened the door and said," Sean, what are you doing here? I wasn't expecting you."

Sean decided not to question why his older had open the door shirtless. He said," I texted you early this morning, telling you that I was in town and I was going to stop by."

Aaron moved out of the way and let his brother in, choosing to ignore the clothes that where on the floor. He watched his brother walk over to the couch and sit down before he walked to the kitchen. He said," I was going to make some breakfast, do you want some?"

Sean nodded slightly and said," Thanks."

Aaron had started making pancakes, when he heard the shower turn off. He kind of hoped that Emily would be dress before she came out. Normally, he wouldn't care but since his brother was here and they had never met, he hoped that she came out dressed. 

Emily wrapped the towel around her body after she got out of the shower. Ignoring the clothes that she had set out previously, she made her way out of the room. Not know the presence of Sean, she said as she got closer," Hotch! I hope you haven't made anything yet because your girl needs some hanky panky for breakfast."

By the time that Aaron had heard his girlfriend's voice, he had made his way into the living room were his brother was, leaving the pancake batter on the counter. He blushed as they both stared at her, Sean with a smug smile on his face. 

Emily looked between the brothers, almost forgetting that she was just in a towel, in front of her boyfriend and his younger brother. At this point, she was glad that it was his brother and not her mother because this way it would take far less explaining. 

Sean looked away from the brunette that was standing in a towel and towards his brother. Aaron said," Sean, this is my girlfriend Emily. Em, this is my younger brother Sean."

He watched as they both waved at each other, Emily not letting go of her towel.

Sean looked down at the floor at what caught his eye earlier. He picked up the red lace panties and looked back towards Emily. He said, "Ma'am, I guess these belong to you."

Slightly embarrassed, she nodded and said, "Thanks."

She balled up her underwear in hr hand before she said," I'm going to go get dressed now."

Aaron watched his girlfriend walk back towards the bedroom. He turned back towards his brother. Before he could say anything, Sean said," Good job, big brother, she's totally hot and just your type."

A small smirked graced Aaron's face as those words left his brother's mouth.