Matching.

A/N: This one-shot is a challenge given to me by AMRainer. The challenge was 900 words for 'Hotchniss discussing whether they should match suits or not'  

Emily had her head on her boyfriend's chest as they lay naked in the bed they share after their morning rendezvous. Not bothering to move her head to look at him, she said," We should match suits today."

Aaron opened his mouth but quickly shut it after he had decided to not just tell his girlfriend of almost two years, okay. He said," Why do you want to match today, Em?"

She said," Our daughter wants her parents to match the suits that they wear to work today."

He kissed her head before he ran his hand down to her growing stomach. He said," Babe, our daughter isn't due for another four and a half months, she couldn't have possibly said that she wants that." 

She moved her head away from his chest and sat up. She placed a hand on top of her stomach and said," A mother knows."

" Yes, a mother knows, but a mother also knows what she wants her unborn child to think." He said as he looked over to her.

She nodded slightly as she said," Fine, go get ready for work. I'm going to make breakfast for the family and make sure Jack is getting ready for school."

He nodded before he leaned over and kissed her lips. He watched her get up from the bed. He chuckled lightly and said," You might want to put some clothes on first Em."

She laughed before she said," No, I was planning on stay naked a scaring Jack."

He watched her walk over to  the dresser that she had pretty much taken over at this point. He saw her take a pair of his flannel pajama pants and one of his shirts before she slipped them on. He wasn't going to complain though about her taking his clothes when she had her own in there as well. Chuckling, when he heard her voice," Stop staring at my ass Hotchner."

//////////////

Emily gently ran her fingers through Jack's hair when they got to the kitchen. She said," What do you want for breakfast Buddy? Daddy and I don't have to go to work for a couple of hours since we just have paperwork today."

Jack thought about it for a minute before he said," Can we have pancakes Mama?"

He had only been calling her Mama for about eight months but she loved it every time that he said it. She said," Of course we can. Do you want to help me?"

He nodded and smiled at her. He walked over to the pantry and grabbed the flour since that was the one thing that he knew they needed. She had gotten the rest of the ingredients that they needed soon after Jack had made it back over with the flour. While mixing the batter looked over at him and said," Buddy, you should tell Daddy when he get down here for breakfast that he needs to match with Mama today."

He nodded and soon enough he saw his dad come down after he was ready. He smiled at his before he said," Daddy, you should match with Mama today."

Aaron glanced at Emily before he said," Did she put you up to this?"

Jack looked at his dad and said," No. I just think that you and Mama should match today."

Aaron looked back at Emily before he said," If I say yes, can you tell what color you are going to wear so I can go get dressed for work?"

She nodded and said," We're wearing black."

He nodded and went back to their room to get dressed. She turned to Jack after put the last cooked pancake on the plate. She smiled and kissed the top of his head. She said," Thanks Jack-Jack."

Jack nodded and said," You're welcome."

//////////////

Emily placed her hand on her stomach as they made their way to the BAU. They had dropped jack off at school the hour before. She smiled slightly as she said," I won by the way."

He kept his eyes on the road as he spoke," Won what Em?"

She said," Getting you match suits with me."

He chuckled slightly," Was it ever a question that I wouldn't?"

She said," No."

He said," I love you Emily."

She smiled as she said," I love you too."

/////////////

Soon enough they had pulled into their parking space and parked. He watched unbuckle her seat belt and her hand go for the door handle. He said," Hold on Em."

She turned to him, smiling slightly and said," I can get my own door Aaron."

He said," I know. There is something else I want to talk to you about."

She nodded and said," What do you want to talk about?"

At this point she had taken her hand off her door and had it back on her stomach. He said," There is something else that I wanted to match with besides our suits."

She said," And what would that be?"

He smiled as he said," Last names."

He watched her gasp before he continued," I was planning on doing this somewhere else, but I decided that as long as we were together, it didn't matter where this was. Emily Prentiss, will you marry me?"

She nodded quickly and kissed him. When she pulled away, she said," Yes, I'll marry you Aaron."

She smiled at him as she held out her hand for him. He said," Check your pocket."

She found the ring her jacket pocket before she handed it to him to slip on her finger. She said," How did you do that? You didn't even know that I was going to wear this today."

He kissed her before he said," I just know things babe."

A/N: There you go , 920 words. This went differently that I had planned it to but I like the way it turned out.