I Don't Dance.

Those six months had gone by so fast for everyone. For Emily it seemed like they were just getting engaged. They had gone out for dinner with the team and he had proposed after they had finished dinner. Obviously she said yes, otherwise this day wouldn't have come. For both Emily and Aaron, it meant that they were spending the rest of their lives with the loves of their lives.

Today, was their wedding day.

////////////////

The wedding was in Rossi's backyard. Everything was very well decorated and looked amazing for everything getting completely planned in six months. Every chair had purple lace wrapped around it with a bow being tied in the back. The wedding arch had red, white, purple, and pink flowers on it.

They had two flower girls, their three year old daughter, Alayna, as well as Penelope and Derek's 4 year old daughter, Serena . While they also had two ring bearers, seven year old Jack, and four year old Henry. Alayna and Serena were wearing a light pink dress and black flats. Jack and Henry were wearing a black tux with a white button up shirt and black dress shoes. Penelope and JJ were in knee length red dresses and a pair of black high heels. The men were in nice suits. The attire for the rest of the guests was business casual.

////////////////

Two hours before the wedding, Emily wasn't even in her dress yet, she only had her hair and make-up done. She set her phone down in front of her as she let out a frustrated sigh, which caused both Penelope and JJ to look at her. She said," My mom isn't coming."

JJ was the first to speak," Why?"

Emily said, "She has to work. Even though I thought she took the day off."

Tears had formed in her eyes at this point. With them threatening to fall, she continued," She was going to walk me down the aisle, she wanted to do it."

They broke free, a tear running down her cheek, followed by more. She spoke," I'm her only daughter, you would think she would be here but she isn't. Oh well, It didn't mean anything to me anyways."

Penelope said, " It did mean something to you, otherwise you wouldn't be crying." 

She continued," We can talk to Rossi, I'm sure he'll gladly walk you down the aisle."

Emily nodded as few more tears fell. She was about to say something but JJ cut her off. She said," Don't think that you can't do this, just because your mom isn't coming. You can do this. Everything will be great, you look beautiful. Don't let your mom ruin that. It's her loss for not coming. You love Hotch, right?"

Emily nodded and said," Yes."

JJ said," Okay then. Now, wipe your tears and lets get you ready for your wedding."

////////////

Finally, the wedding was starting. Aaron was at the end of the aisle waiting for Emily to be escorted down the aisle by Rossi. He was honestly a little nervous, which was a rare occasion for him but he knew that it was because he couldn't wait to marry the love of his life. Jack was sitting in a chair next to Henry, also with two empty seats next to him for his sister and Serena.

Rossi knocked lightly on the door where Emily was waiting before he opened the door. He said," Ready, Emily?"

Emily smiled and nodded as she walked towards the door. Rossi smiled at her and said," You look beautiful."

She said," Thank you."

She walked with him down the hall, towards the backyard where the wedding was being held. As they got closer, she saw someone who was none other than her mother, who was standing near the back door. She said," I thought you were working."