Santa Baby

A/N: Not really mature, but it does have suggestive language. This is just a Christmas/Holiday one-shot, so it is set in later December.

It was a rare occasion. They didn't have a case and had the cold December day off. Jack was over at a friends house, which meant that they had the house to themselves. They could do what they wanted.

Emily walked towards the office, knowing that she would find her husband there. Even on their day off, he would find something that needed to be done. She opened the door and leaned against the frame. He didn't even look up at her or acknowledge her presence in the room. She said," Aaron."

Without looking up from the case report he was doing, he replied," Huh?"

Seeing that he still didn't look towards her, she said," I'm naked."

Still nothing. She let out a sigh before she walked behind his chair but still where she had room to kiss his down his jaw line. She was wanted to pull him away from that case report, it could always be done later. 

He said," Do you need something Em, I'm kind of busy here." 

She pulled away from him and let out a frustrated sigh. She walked back towards the door and said," No." With that, she almost slammed the door behind her. 

Close to ten minutes later, she came back into the office in a very different outfit than the leggings and cotton shirt that she was wearing minutes ago. Now in a red silk robe with red and white lingerie underneath. With the robe loosely tied together. Atop her head was a Santa hat. She placed her laptop on file cabinet, on the wall adjacent to the desk. She place it down just loud enough that he could hear it. 

Emily walked over to the desk, as she leaned over it, she used her right index finger to lift his chin so he was looking at her. She smirked slightly when she noticed her husband look down her body. She brought her lips down to his, pulling away a few moments after she felt him kiss her back. 

With that she went back over to her laptop and pressed the play. The song that came from the speakers could quickly be identified as Eartha Kitt's version of Santa Baby. Emily knew that she had his attention as she slowly untied her robe. She let it rest just slightly off her shoulders, not reveling too much. She sexily made her way back over to him, with each swing of her hips, she let the robe fall a little more.

By the time she got over to him, the top half of her robe was now in the middle of her forearms. She shook the rest of it off, tossing it to the other side of the room. She smirked as Aaron's eyes looked up and down her body with almost an eager look. The recently bought lingerie that she was wearing was a dark red corset dress with white trim around the bottom and top.

She was still swaying to rhythm of the music as she placed her hands on his cheeks. She brought his face down almost to her ample chest. When he moved his face down more to kiss her skin, she pulled away and whispered," Not yet."

She pushed his chair back away from the desk. The case report was long forgotten at this point. She mouthed part of the song as she took the Santa hat from her head and placed it on his head. She sat down in his lap so they were face to face. She continued to move her hips to the rhythm against his.

As the song ended, she could feel his hardened member against her thigh. She continued to move her hips to tease him more. She started to kiss down his jaw and down his neck until she felt his hands move down her sides. They stopped at her hips briefly before they moved down to her butt. She pushed his hand away hands away from her body and whispered into his ear, "No touching Aaron. Not yet, I'll tell you when."

She went back to her previous task, going from his jaw to his lips this time. She felt his hand go towards her chest this time. She whispered in his ear again, "Not there either."

She kissed his lips again, lightly biting his lower lip before going back to kissing him. Aaron kissed her back, licking her bottom to ask for permission for entrance. Permission was quickly granted and their tongues began the battle for dominance as they kissed.

She pulled away when the need for air became a must. She wrapped her arms and legs around him when she felt him stand up Everything she said before was thrown out the window when she felt him help hold her up with his hands on her butt. She said, " I love you."

He said, " I love you too, Em. The case report can always be done later."

As he started walking out of the office, Emily said, " Where are we going?"

He said with a slight smirk, " Our bedroom."

He paused briefly before he continued, " I hope you are wearing good underwear Em, because I'm most likely ripping them off of you."

She smirked and said," What underwear?"

With that being said, he made his way to their room faster.