My Day

Ice Queen's P.O.V.

It was a same-old day. I yawned and saw my cute litte Guntsy.

I patted him gently and carefully got out in my bed.

I stretch my arms and did my morning routine.

I cooked my breakfast and, of course, ate it. I saw my fave. penguin wiping his eyes.

"Goodmorning Gunther..." I carried him to my lap and fed him. "Does it taste good? I made them." I saw him suddenly became energized, smiling while munching the food.

"Wenk wenk" He went down and tried to reach the water pitcher from the kitchen top.

I giggled. He was so cute, struggling to reach the water with his little flippers.

I grab the pitcher and gave it to him together with a glass.

"Thirsty?" I filled the glass that he was holding and brought the pitcher back to it's place.

He looked at the water. He seems suspicious about it.

"Are there any microorganisms in it Mr. Guntsy?"

"Wenk wenk" He handed me the glass of water. I guess his giving me the water for me to drink it.

"Oh Guntsy you sincere little penguin." He clapped his flippers with a happy and cheerful smile. "I guess your the most caring penguin in my life."

I don't want that emo stuffs happen again, that's why I'm holding it. Anyways, I went to my balcony. Watching the sun rising up, well, of course with Gunther.

I sighed as the sun rise up.

I went back to my room and laid down on the bed. Guntsy was there with his friends playing. It's so cute to watch penguins playing with each other, it's like they're siblings.

Well at least they've got someone to have fun, but look at me, I'm just a nobody.

I picked up my piano. Playing a tune that would make express myself.

I feel like I'm an air floating all around

Since I do deserve that I should be like one

I am a nobody

I am all alone with no one to love me

.     .     .     .

I wish I would just dissapear in these cruel land

Cause I can't even try to handle this much

I just wanna be somebody

But I guess I do not truly deserve that

I just want to have fun at least once

But I guess I just don't deserve... that

I was crying, my tears were trickling down to my cheeks. I felt sadness once again but I hold it down. I wouldn't let sadness once again invade my heart.

Today is My Day!

"Hey Gunther! Wanna go out for a picnick? You can bring your 3 friends if you want to." I offered him. "Wenk wenk!" He cheered in excitement.