Parted Ways

Fionna's P.O.V.

We finally got the Clockwerk's Screw. Next is the Slithering Eel Wire.

"Okay we got the Clockwerk's Screw. Now we need the, SEW. As what Cake calls it." Gumball said.

"Where can we find it?" I ask.

"I researched about it and it said that it can be found in the Deserted Swamp. Where most creepy crawlies can be found." He answered.

"The swamp is near at Dead Bones Clearing. Well, mostly near, but we can still find it."

"Now, just a reminder.  The eel is very slippery and we can only catch it by grabbing it's head but be careful when you touch it, they might electrocute you. There is a time pattern when they're going to release their energy. When they glow twice, that's the time they'll shock you. So pay attention when grabbing them. And by the way, they only electrocute you if you hold them. That's all so let's go!"

We went off searching for the swamp near Dead Bones Clearing.

[[At the Deserted Swamp]]

We were at the swamp. It was full of mud and weird creatures. But that didn't made me disgusted!

We weren't going to go in just yet cause Gumball told us something, "Okay since we're here, we have to get messy. Cause as you know this is where those SEW lives and yeah."

"Then let's go!" I went over the wattery mud, splattering all over the others.

"Oh Fionna!" Gumball wasn't amused. He got a little bit of mud in his face.

"Hehe sorry!" I made a peace sign while smiling.

"You do know that you're even going to get messy." Marshall told him.

"I know"

"Here, let me wipe this mud off of you." Marshall licked his thumb and wipe the mud off of Gumball's face.

It made Gumball feel embarrass on what Marshall was doing. It also made me, blush just by looking at them. Like I was fangirling but I shook it off and went on searching for the eel.

"Uh Gumball by the way," I called "What does the eel look like?"

"Good question, the eel looks like any, ordinary eel. But it has somekind of two sockets on the back of it's of head."

Two sockets? Whaaaaaaat?

I went on searching for the eel. Together with Cake and Ice Queen. Marshall followed and Gumball too.

[[Time skip]]

"Wooh! It's like were planting a field here!" I shouted while scouring the mud to find the eel.

I was leaning my back the whole time. It was starting to ache.

While finding the eel, Marshall shouted, "I have it!" The eel was exactly what Gumball was saying.

"Good job! Now pay attention to it! If it blinks twice that's the time it'll electrocute you!" Gumball warned.

"So where am I suppose to put this?"