The Clockwerk's Screw

Fionna's P.O.V.

We were at the Goblin's tribe. We saw many goblins doing their work. Some of them were going to the mines. Others were repairing things. And the rest were taking a break.

The goblins were short. They have long arms but short legs. They have grumpy-looking eyes and a long pointy nose.

It was very busy. We never knew that goblins were this hardworking.

"Yo guys come over here." Gumball called. "Coming!" Me and Cake came to Gumball.

"Alright so since we need the Clockwerk's Screw, we have to ask the goblins cause they might know where we can find it since we don't know. Got it? I'm sure you guys do."

After the meeting we scattered around.

I was with Cake to help we with.

"Do they even know what and where the screw is?" Cake ask.

"I'm sure they do besides, haven't you seen enough?" I told her.

"What do you mean seen enough?"

"They've been working. They were busy bees." I said.

"Well they sure are."

"Okay can we stop walking. We've been like wandering around and we didn't ask anyone yet."

"Yeah let's go." We then ask the goblins.

We ask most of the goblins but they don't know. I guess they're just workers.

"Gurl, shouldn't we have ask the leader of this tribe?" I wasn't thinking.

"Good idea!" As we were about to find the leader of the tribe, Gumball called us.

We heard the sound where it was coming and we came there.

We were with Gumball together with the rest.

"Why? What is it?" I ask "Someone knows where we can find the screw. That's why I called you." Well that was unfortunate. "Who is he?" I ask "It's the leader of the tribe. We knew that he would be the only one who would know where the screw is."

"So you were right Cake!" I said, waving my hands up high. I don't know why but I wanted to. "Right about what?" Marshall ask. "She was right about the leader thing."

"Your friends are weird." The leader said.

"I know, and that's why I love them...    Anyways! Where can we find the Clockwerk's Screw?" Gumball ask.

"You can find it in the Clockwerk's Station. This is where all the clockwerks live and where they are built. The screw is at, 'The Clock'."

"The Clock?" Gumball ask

"The Clock" The leader said

"The Clock?" Cake followed

"Yes, The Clock" The leader said again

"What is, The Clock?" Ice Queen ask

"The Clock is the one that funtions the station. Without The Clock, the station can not function, without the station functioning, the clockwerks will not work. That's why they're called 'clock'werks. Anyways, the screw looks like a regular screw except it is gold and more complex. If you find it then good for you. Wish you goodluck! Oh I almost forgot. Here's the map where you can find the station." He gave us the map.

Gumball took the map. He looked at it we also did we were close at his face though making his face all squished.

"Okay it's not that far. Well actually it's kinda far. 'Kinda', anyways let's go."