Alternate Universe?

Gumball's P.O.V.

I finely yawn and got up in my bed. I wiped my eyes while going to the bathroom to take a shower.

After a shower, I went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Morning PB..." I sat down to wait for my bf.

"Whatcha cooking?"

"It's pancakes!"

PB place the plate down at the table with a syrup beside it.

"Thanks PB" I digged in straight to my meal.

After breakfast I went outside to take a morning walk at the streets.

No one was there it was so quiet. "Heh my Candy People sure are lazy." I jog all around my Kingdom cause ya know, excercise.

I continued jogging outside my Kingdom.

I was in the Candy Forest. Where I found the water bottle. That still bothers me though for some reason.

I jogged all around the Forest back to my Kingdom.

"Phew! Well that was energizing." I went to my room to change my sweaty clothes.

I went to my balcony. Seeing many of my Candy People going out of their houses.

They were greeting each other 'goodmorning' or 'hello'.

Just a new day again at my Kingdom.

I felt like to go at Turtle Princess's Library just to spend my time reading.

"Hey PB! I'm going to go at TP's Library. Can you take in charge first?" I said. "You can count on me sire."

I took my bag and went outside.

[[Walking]]

I was at TP's Library. I went inside of it.

I opened the door and saw many, many book cases in every corner.

"Geez this people really like reading."

I search the book cases for some books that would catch my eye.

"Hmmm... Garroth x Laurence by Melody0428, Marshball by letsallreadbooks... uhh weird.

I Just Want To be Loved that was just the same 'cute author' again.

What else is here. How about this, Hello||Will Cipher x Reader by PrincessMasangkay I think this is a great story especially the author.

Yup she sure is awesome and cool. The most awesomest of the awesome. AND the coolest of the cool. Oh senpai can I PLEASE be with you!"

Suddenly the readers shush me.

"Sorry" I grab the book and search one more.

I went to the Science and Nerdy Section where all those books are 'Geeky'.

I've mostly read all of this books, except this. The Alternate Universe...

I quickly grab the book in excitement.

"Alright let's start reading the first book that I got."