Research

Gumball's P.O.V. (again... sorry...)

I woke up in bed. I wiped my eyes and got up. Did my morning routine and ate breakfast.

[[After breakfast]]

As what I planned last night, I packed up my bag and went outside.

[[At TP's Library]]

I visited TP's Library, again, for another research about the portal that we found. To be more specific I'm gonna research about dimensions.

I went inside the Library.

The Library was still the same quiet place that I know.

I search the book cases about dimensions.

I scattered my eyes through the cases. I saw many books that are interesting but they don't meet my needs.

I search and search many times until I found it. It was titled 'Dimensions Throughout the Galaxy'.

I quickly grab the book.

I sat down in a chair. I opened the book and started reading.

[[Reading]]

There are many dimensions in our outer space. They differ in shape and color.

We have about 100,000 dimensions in space. Examples are:

Anime Dimension- People here are animated since it is in the word anime.

Fantasy Dimension- All here are myths and tales derived from the name of it's dimension, fantasy. This dimension are filled with mytholigical creatures like ogres and fairies.

The Milky Way- This dimension is said to be the most finest dimension of all. It has planets which differs from size and color. All the planets are different but one planet is the most unique of all... they call it, The Planet Earth.

And the last one is, the 'Alternate Dimension'

Alternate Dimension- This is said to be the most incredible dimensions of all.... that's all the information that we got sorry. But please reffer to the other book entitled 'The Alternate Universe'.

Dimensions can be travelled by the use of portals.

Portals are the main doorway of dimensions.

Portals are dimensions specific which means, there many portals out there waiting to be activated and if you happened to see one well go ahead and fix them cause you're going to have a time of your life.

Portals were invented over the past many years. They were built by scientist. They were built in other places.

Portals are rare to be seen so if you find one well get to work on repairing them.

This are the portals which differ from what they look like and from what dimension they lead you.

(Pictures... blah blah blah blah)

So done? Well if you are then take this book with you cause it'll help you, seriously.

End...

[[Done reading]]

"Wow okay that's a LOT of information to store in my brain but that's fine I have more space to store in this bad boy." (he's reffering to his brain)