Portal

Fionna's P.O.V.

I was running away from Cake and Gumball. "No one should get my meatloaf! No one!"

I continued running as fast as I can. I don't want them stealing my meatloaf.

I run and run like there's no tommorow.

Gumball's P.O.V.

"Okay Gumball you search there and I search over here." I went on searching.

"Where could she be?" I ask myself. I looked everywhere for her. Cake too was searching but she couldn't. Until...

I heard Cake shouting my name.

I ran to the direction where I heard Cake.

"Did you find her?" I said, exhausted from running. "Yeah she's here!" I saw Fionna running with the meatloaf. "You'll never catch me! Hahaha!" She has totally gone mad. "C'mon let's catch her!"

I hurriedly acted.

Cake ran to the other direction so I ran to the oppsite direction. It's like reverse psychology but not psychic.

I ran to the other side chasing Fionna. Cake too was running.

We were close to getting Fionna. "Catch me if you can!"

"You bet I 'Will'!" Cake stretch out her body to Fionna. "Come here wench!" Cake tries to reach for her and...

She got her! "Noooo!!!" Fionna drop the meatloaf. "Gumball the meatloaf!" I reach out for the meatloaf before it fall to the ground.

"Got it!" I got the meatloaf it didn't look like it got damage or anything.

"You do know we'll still eat it together right?" Cake said to Fionna.

And without realizing where we are, we stumbled upon somekind of damage machine.

"What the?!" We saw this some kind of portal.

"Is this a portal?" Cake let go of Fionna and walk to the wrecked portal. Fionna stood up.

"Why is it here? Where did this came from?" Cake questioned. I came close to the portal. "Whatever it is, it must be important." I said. "We should caution this area and visit this for some other time." I told them "Well let's go to your place Gumball."

We went straight ahead to my Kingdom.

[[At the Kingdom]]

We were all at my Kingdom. I lead them to the kitchen were we'll eat the meatloaf that Cake prepared.

I prepared the table. After that we all dug in. "Ooohh I'm going to eat all of this!"

[[After eating]]

We were finished eating. "I'm stuffed." Fionna rubbed her belly as if she was full. PB took care of the dishes.

"Hey PG we're going to go somewhere. Wanna come?" I agreed to their terms and conditions. (Google be like)

[[At Marshall Lee's place]]

"Wait, here?" I thought we would be somewhere awesome but then disapointment comes in.

"Yeah! Why did you thought were gonna go somewhere cool? Well we're not." Well I can't do anything so I guess I'll just go with the flow.

"C'mon let's go inside." Fionna knocked the door.

As Marshall open the door we started having fun.

[[After that]]

We had fun. We did silly stuff, we joked around, and of course WE ATE, again.

"You guys still gonna go somewhere?" Marshall ask. "I dont think so." And then something poped up in my mind. "Hey Marshall we saw this cool machine. Wanna come?"

"You sure it's not one of your boring inventions again?"

"Nope it's- wait what did you said about my inventions?" Did he? No he didn't.

"Great idea Gumball. C'mon we'll  show it to you." We went to where we found the portal.

[[At the portal]]

We where at the place were we found the machine. "Here it is!" Cake pointed towards the wrecked portal.

"This is it?" Well of course it is! "Isn't it so obvious?" Marshall came closer to the portal.

"Looks damaged." He looked at the parts that were fallen. "This is..." This is what? "Cool!" Oh I thought he would say BORING.

"Is there anything you could fix it?"

"I dont know it looks difficult to repair it."

"But you have a plan to repair it right?" Is he thrilled by this?

"I guess so..." I think he's thrilled, definitley.

"But we dont know where it take us after we repair it." I need to do some research first.

"How about we repair it first?" That's not a good idea.

"That's not a good idea because if we repair it and we went through the portal then where does it take us? Nacho Land?" I know what you want PrincessMasangkay! I know what you want!

"Agh fine, but we're still going to repair it, right?" He's really interested.

"Someday... after I research all about this cause right now we need to caution this area." I warned.

"Well let's go home then." Fionna said.

We went home to our houses to sleep.

[[At Gumball's Kingdom]]

I was tired. I went to my room and layed in the bed to relax myself.

I stood up and change my clothes. Then I took a shower and brush my teeth.

"I better need to go back to TP's Library to research about that portal." I said to myself.

I layed in my bed and sleep cause tomorrow, will be another day.

End of Chapter...

Another chapter! Yay! Was it good or was it trashy?

Anyways hope you liked the chapter.

That is all I have to say byeee...

Your Insane Author
DRAMA BOMB!!!