(Thankyou.) Chapter 5

Yeri opened the door as her eyes widen seeing her sister wasted. 

He looked around to see how little and old her house is. He even bumped to the door way! "I'm sorry for the trouble, You can come in." Yeri muttered as he was about to go inside the house. (Yet, he bumped his head on the way again.) Yeri snickered a little as he placed her sister in the small couch. "I'm sorry for the disturbance. But, can you stay for a little so I can give you tea?" He was supposed to refuse, but Yeri already went to their small kitchen. He noticed how small the place is for four people. And how rotten the other stuff is for them. How can she stay for that long? To even sum it up, her shoes are also rotten. Thank God, he even had heels on his office. (Guessing it belongs to his sister. He wouldn't dare to wear it, though.) He watched her shift herself from the sleeping positions. He even chuckled at her way of sleeping, As if she was a guy. 

On the other hand, Yeri was busy boiling water for the tea. While she kept on peeking on the mystery guy who drove her sister on their house. Was he the boyfriend of her sister, wait. Her sister had a boyfriend? Who knows, it's the first time that a guy drove her home! And to sum it up, he looks rich and he has a car. She carefully poured down the hot liquid to two cups with bags of tea. "Here you go." She carefully placed the cup of teas on the small table. She look over to his uncomfortable and disturbed expression. She stiffled a laugh, "Please forgive the small space. I bet your house is ten times or twenty times bigger than ours." She took a sip from the tea. He shyly placed his palms to the surface of the cup as she chuckled lightly, "It's not a big deal." Yeri nodded, "Are you my sister's boyfriend?"

He almost spit the hot tea out of his mouth. "Boyfriend? Do you see how much pain in the ass your..." He slowly trailed off as he shook his head. "No, I'm just a friend." Yeri was stunned to his statement, "I'm the younger one here. But, both of you seems oblivious of the possibility." She smartly replied. He laughed lightly, "Do you read that from love story books? Reality is the key, kid. By the way, aren't you Yeri?" She nodded, "I see." She looks pretty like her sister. Well, the good thing is she wasn't a war freak. His eyes landed to the figure on the couch who kept on tossing and turning.

"My sister is pretty hard-working, isn't she?" He awkwardly replied with a "Yes.", "Well, I'm studying on an expensive university. She wanted me to finish my studies, she was pointing out to me that education was always the key to success. I'm kind of guilty that I always put weights on her shoulders, too much. It's not my choice to be inside an expensive university. But, she told me that being inside a big university because of your intelligence is only once in a lifetime." She spoke continously. Isn't it too early to blabber about your lives, young kid? "She has a point. But, I'm kind of worried with the attitude she has." Yeri smiled, "She's really a tough person to everyone. But, once she had realized you're trust-worthy, she'll eventually melt into your arms." He chuckled, "Is that so?"

He peek over the couch to see her sleeping soundly, with her shirt lifted a little, exposing her slim waist. "By the way, I need to go. You better take care of your sister. She works so hard for you." He slowly stood up, bowing to her. Yeri smiled waving, "If you ever changed your mind about courting my sister, I'll be here." He shrugged to her comment, as he went back to his car.

She's really a tough person to everyone. But, once she had realized you're trust-worthy, she'll eventually melt into your arms.

He shook his head to erase the thoughts running on his head, as he drove back to the party.

Morning came,

"My head hurts." Sooyoung groaned as she sat down to the couch.

"Eonnie, have a soup to ease your hungover." Yeri walked to her direction, bringing soup. She smiled at her sister's affectionate actions. "How did I even get home?" She questioned to herself.

"I didn't know his name. He brought you home last night, he seems rich. Is he your boyfriend?" She raised an eyebrow, "Who is that?" As if you have a lot of guys pestering you! "I don't know, he seems good looking too. You suit each other." She rolled her eyes at her sister's comment. "Stay away from bad guys like him. He sucks blood." Yeri rolled her eyes at her sister's childish reply. "Eonnie, I'm serious. He was even kind to place you gently on the couch. And to add, he even chatted with me while time passes by." She clicked her tongue, "Really? Do you have to believe on strangers?", "How can he be a stranger when he knows my name?"

"He knows your name, how!?" She yelled in anger. "Stop over acting, he was really nice." 

She shrugged as if she couldn't win a fight over her sister. She placed her hand in the pocket as she knitted her eyebrows, feeling a bill of money. She looked over to the money as her eyes widen. "Eonnie, is the event that big? You already have a hundred dollar." She blinked a couple of times, wondering where the money came from. She awkwardly turned to her sister, "it's heaven sent, Yeri." She smiled.

But, where does this hundred dollars came from?

She smiled to herself. Realizing that the remaining money she had could be used for her new shoes. She looked over to the heels he made her wear last night.

Biting her lips, she stood up as she hooked her fingers to the strap of the heels.

I'll be giving this back to him, later.

-

"Good morning, sir. A lady would like to appoint a short meeting with you."

He raised his eyebrow as he motioned his secretary to open the door. "What are you doing here?" Does she even remember the kiss? Sooyoung walked inside his office as he gestured her to sit down at his couch.

He looked over to the heels she was holding. "I'm giving this back. I really owe you that time."

He shook his head as he motioned, "Take it. It's not a big deal." She rolled her eyes as she spoke, "I don't really wear heels." He shrugged, "You surprise me. Well then, place it over there.", "Are you the one to take me home last night?" Yep, she didn't remember a single thing. "Yeah, but I hurriedly went back to the party. You seem too drunk last night." He muttered averting his gaze to her.

"Thank you."
He lifted his gaze to meet hers,

It was truly a sincere one.
She turned her head in order to meet his eyes, as she smiled a sincere one, which takes him back.

"I'll be going, Mr. CEO. Sorry for causing such a scene." She bowed down as she left him speechless.

At the moment she left, he placed his palm into his mouth.

Shit, I couldn't avoid myself from smiling.

-
A/N: So, right now... It's very late here. 😂 I'm currently waiting for my mom at the airport since she came from Japan. Luckily, I have my cellphone lol. So, I'm gonna upload this real quick! Thanks for the kind comments guys. Love ya!