I like you. (Chapter 7)

"I bet all of you have understood the meeting. Are we all aware of the next product that we would release?" Sungjae lifted his hand as if gesturing everyone to follow.

"Yes, sir!"

"As expected. Meeting dismiss." He shut the projector off. "Mr. CEO, Lunch?" Changsub jokingly walked over to him. Hyunsik laughed as he followed, "Let's go to Wendy's restaurant." Changsub rolled his eyes, "Aren't both of you getting tired of the foods there? Really, I think all you think about there is Seulgi and that Soo.." he was cut off when Sungjae's big hands landed on his face. "Shut up, you're too loud." Hyunsik looked over to Sungjae as he smiled, "Is there anything going on?"

"Stop asking me multiple times about that, guys. She's fun to mess with, that's all." He muttered as he tidied his things up. Changsub playfully stared at him while making faces, "It's like a love story my sister had been constantly telling me; eventually you'll fall for each other!"

He rolled his eyes, "I'm hungry."

But, I never said that it's impossible right?

-

"Good morning!" Seulgi cheerfully greeted the three of them as they sat down on their designated table.
"Good morning." Hyunsik smiled back as he held his girlfriend's hands.

"I'm watching both of you." Wendy retorted as she passes by. They both dropped their hands all of a sudden as Wendy chuckled.
Sungjae kept his eyes on the counter as he was wondering where the blonde girl is.

"Sooyoung!" In the speed of light, his eyes landed down on the door, seeing her wearing her rotten bag with her new pair of shoes. "I'm late, I'm sorry." She clicked her tongue as she hurriedly ran to the staff's locker.

"May I take your order, misters?" Irene smiled as she walked towards their table. Changsub's eyes widen as he never expected a beauty to appear in front of him. He was stunned for a minute, right before Sungjae hit his arm. "What!?" He retorted.

"She's asking for your order!", "Oh right."

After a couple of minutes ordering, Irene placed the orders on Sooyoung's tray. She sighed in defeat as she walked over to the table,

"Here's your order, sir. " Sooyoung mumbled as she placed the orders in their table.
He gazed over her, as she stared back him uncomfortably.

Coughing with a fake tone, Hyunsik called over to Seulgi.
"Seulgi, it's your pay day later. Right?"

Seulgi nodded as he smiled, "Let's get some dinner.", "Stop being lovey dovey in front of me, I'm cringing." Sungjae retorted as Changsub agreed with him.

"You can be lovey dovey with the blonde lady." Seulgi nudged her lips to point at Sooyoung who was glaring at her. She responded with a laugh, "Sungjae, say something."

"You're talking with the CEO like that?" Sungjae playfully retorted as everyone laughed except for Sooyoung.

-

"You're going home?" A voice refrained from Sooyoung who was about to walk outside the restaurant.

"Are you stalking me?" She scowled as she stood on her ground. Sungjae laughed as he went out of his car, "I'll take you home."

"You've been taking me home for consecutive weeks, do you really like me that much?" She chuckled to her self rejecting his offer.

But this had always been the cycle for them. Whenever she would reject his help, he would suddenly grab her arm or lift her into his shoulder. There's no rejection allowed for him. Like hell, he was the CEO of one of the biggest company. How can someone reject him?

He was about to grab her arm, when she yanked her arm away playfully. As he was taken back, surprisingly. She stiffled a laugh, as she comfortably went inside his car, making him stunned as ever. He groggily walked back to his car, closing the door.

Surprisingly, the whole journey on her house was silent. As he kept on stealing glances at her, "Sungjae." His stance tensed up as he hummed in question, "For the consecutive weeks that you've been taking me home, my calves aren't that sore anymore. And, I have been perfectly on time to be in dinner with my sister." He raised his eyebrow, but he kept his eyes on the road. "Are you listening!?" She yelled as she hit him arm. He yelped in response as he wimpered with, "Yes, I am!" She hissed, straightening up her body. Slowly drifting back to relaxation, she spoke. "I'm really thankful for your kindness." She mumbled, as his eyes widen. Was he dreaming, or was he dead already? The girl who was once filthy-mouthed and rude, was being grateful to him right now after weeks of taking her home?

But, why was he taking her home anyway? He doesn't even know. He just wanted to keep her safe, despite of not knowing the reason. He had this urge to explore her diverse personality. And, he knew to his self that he should be aware of not falling for her. But, a little bit of crush wouldn't hurt right? He stared at the girl who was awaiting for his response, he chuckled as he smiled.

"I like it." He muttered as she eyed him in response, "I like it when you're being soft. It feels different, to be honest. You look pretty, I actually wondered why are you such a beast." He laughed as he received another slap. But this time, he saw the tingle of pink in her cheeks even if it's not that visible in the night. But, he liked it. He like her girly side, so much.

"You're not really an asshole, after all." Sooyoung chuckled, "Of course. I am a gentle man after all!" He exclaimed as they both laughed. He started taking note of her features. When she laughs, when she retorts, and even when she smile or flinch. He didn't know. He was just so enjoying his time with this certain girl.

He doesn't even realize how many pile of papers that he was going to handle later. His stress was fading away whenever he have time with her. Really, isn't he falling for her that much?

I think I like you.