That Incident (Chapter 8)

Girls night out? -Irene

Yeri saw the text lit up on her sister's home. For once, she wanted her sister to enjoy her life. She always seem to play safe in spending money in order to save some for her studies. It's her job, why can't she enjoy herself? She really wanted her sister to enjoy and release stress, even once in a lifetime.

"Eonnie, you have a text message." Yeri yelled from the bathroom, as she continously knocked on it.

"I'm coming." After a couple of minutes, she opened the door and questionably asked her. "Who is it?" 

Yeri stared at her for a couple of minutes, "come with them, eonnie. Your friends have a night out." Sooyoung simply smiled, "I can't, Yeri." Yeri retorted, "You should go. You're always tied up on making money for me, eonnie. Just enjoy yourself even for a night. Please?"

She stared at her phone, sighing deeply. "You're really stubborn, aren't you?"

-

"Where are you?" Sooyoung yelled at her phone, while being nudge over and over the crowd as the music pumps up so loud in her ears.

"We're on the side near the VIP side, we've accidentally bumped into Mr. CEO. I believe that it's Seulgi who told Hyunsik that we have a night out." Irene loudly responded to her with the same situation. She shrugged, as she felt her heart race. Why is he always near her? Really, she should stop being naive.

"Finally!" Sooyoung waved her hands as Hyunsik spotted her, first. "Oh, she came!" Hyunsik yelled as she motioned her to come to them. Sungjae surprisingly looked at her, as she walked to them. Taking a sip of wine, Sungjae spoke. "I never thought that you'd come here." She glared at him as she muttered, "You really seem to be where we are." He laughed, as the others notice on how these two were suddenly close even if they were always bickering. With her, they felt like they haven't got any barriers. Like, he wasn't a CEO, and she wasn't a waitress. Whenever they're together, it felt like they're all simple people.

"Wendy-ssi is coming here later." Irene smiled as she offered Sooyoung a drink. "Ay, really. Don't we have work tomorrow?" Sooyoung mumbled retorting as she took a sip from the wine offered to her. "We have!" She smiled at her group of friends, as she retreated to seat on an empty one. 

She was being offered with dance by multiple guys in the club. But, she turned down every single one. She didn't felt dancing, and she felt uncomfortable that the people from SeOUL is here. She doesn't know why she felt uncomfortable whenever they would be here. The case mostly applied for Sungjae. She felt intimidated, but at the same time, confused. She had this familiar feeling with him, but it's just on the tip of her tongue.

"Are you fine?" Sungjae walked towards her, taking the empty seat beside her as they watched their friends dance along to the beat. "I'm just tired, that's all." Sooyoung muttered as she eyed the drinks on the table. He chuckled at her response, "then I'll take you home, later." She scoffed in response, "There you are again. You're really interested in me, aren't you?" She gazed over him as he chuckled. Was he drunk? "Are you flirting with me?" She rolled her eyes, "Are you intimidated?" He laughed, once again. No, I'm totally interested.

"Fine then, I really feel dizzy with these drinks.", "Stop drinking." He retorted as he snatched the glass of wine away. "Yes, father." She emphasized as she stiffled a hazy laugh. Is she drunk now?

"I should take you home before it gets late." He muttered as she plainly grabbed his arm, chuckling. "Let's enjoy this night, shall we?" She's now slurring on her words.

He stood the whole night taking a look at her everytime she'll be taking action. He knew that she was oblivious when drunk, considering the time when he stole her kiss.

"Are you two fine over there?" Seulgi asked smiling cheekily at the two who was busy talking. "Those two really match each other considering on how boring they are on parties." Changsub retorted as he received a slap on the tummy by Irene. ("Sorry!" He apologized.)

"How many drinks have you taken?" His eyes widen as he saw a multiple pairs of bottles of wine in the table. She shook her head, "Only five." He scoffed in surprise, "This girl, really." He look at his watch as he realized it was already two in the morning. He sighed in defeat, realizing he had no time to take her home. "You should take her home, she's already drunk." Hyunsik muttered as he slowly poked on Sooyoung's forehead, receiving a slap. (While, Seulgi the overprotective girlfriend was retorting.) He chuckled to his self, as he gazed over the girl who was currently having her eyes closed and open. He sighed, as he grabbed her weight to prompt on his arms. Drunkily, Sooyoung wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned to his chest while mumbling incoherent words. Taken back, he suddenly stiffled a laugh on how childish she could be.

He gestured to Hyunsik that he'll be taking her away from the scenario, as he waved his hand bidding good bye.

"Is he gonna get a good lay?" Peniel asked as he received a slap on the back of his neck from Hyunsik. How come he knew those words? Whatever.

-

"Here's your room sir. 432, 8th Floor."

He hurriedly went to close the hotel room, plopping this drunk girl in the couch.

"Why are you being heavy as the days passed by?" He heavily breathed as she responded with a drunk chuckle.

"Here. This is the lock to the door, make sure you lock it." He muttered as if he was teaching a kindergarten student. She wasn't even responding. He rolled his eyes as he sat at the edge of the bed. She sat down while mumbling incoherent words. He shrugged at her, as she flashed a smile.

"Stop smiling at me you little,..." He muttered as she slowly leaned in him, keeping the proximity close. His eyes widen slowly as he kept his stand, but he's obviously nervous. "Are you intimidated?" She whispered, smirking. He scoffed, "You're drunk, again." He whispered as his breathe hitched at her closeness.

She finally let the closeness erase in them as she pressed her soft lips into his. At first, he tried to pull away knowing it was wrong to let it flow like this. But then, his hands snaked around her slim waist as he was driven in oblivion with her. He knew the alcohol was finally kicking inside him. He started traveling his hands to trace her thighs. But, he suddenly pulled away having a glimpse at her closed, and swollen lips.

"You're probably drunk." She scoffed, "You always come and go as you please and acts as if nothing is happening."

His brows knitted together as if motioning her to go on.

"Rich people really sucks." She mumbled as she leaned in for another kiss. He wanted to let go, but he couldn't. Her lips felt like heaven, and he couldn't let go for a hell. Slowly, his hands snaked back to her waist, pulling her closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she deepens the kiss.

"This is wrong." He mumbled as she avoided his talk by the kiss.

"Nothing is wrong is both of us feels right."

As if everything was going to be erased, the day after this.