Let's Begin Again (Chapter 15)

"It's been half an hour you're here and you're already bawling your eyes out!"

Yeri retorted as she closed their home's door, pulling her to the couch. "You look like you're wasted eonnie, where did you go?"

Sooyoung sniffed as she wiped off some tears from her eyes. "From Sungjae's." Yeri's eyes widen, running closer to her sister. "What happen!? I thought nothing is going on with the both of you, what is this?" She bombarded her with questions, obviously concerned.

"I've pushed him away, once again." Yeri raised her eyebrow. "Again?"

Sooyoung sighed in defeat, "He kissed me."

Yeri's eyes widen, suddenly smacking her sister's arm. "Oh my gosh!", "But I pulled away." Her eyes soften, as she sat beside her sister, patting her back, "Why did you?"

"I-I don't know Yeri. I can't let myself fall for the second time. You know how risky it is when you fell for a busy person who needs to go around the world. It's too risky, he might find another one."

Yeri sighed, "are both of you like this two years ago?"

She didn't respond. But, silence means yes, right?

"So, I was right. Did both of you give it a shot?" She shook her head. "Why didn't you?", "He was supposed to fly to Canada a day after. How can I? And, what if he's not that serious about me, what can I do?"

"But after two years, he's still there. Am I right?", "Who knows?" She shrugged, wiping the tears away. "He even introduced me to his parents, who seem to like me that much."

"Eonnie, you're scared.", "Why would I be scared?"

"You're too insecure of yourself. Thinking about your flaws. Have you ever think about Sungjae-oppa? What if he's trying to give a shot to you, knowing that both of you had potential to be together? You know that guys nowadays are too idiotic. But, three years after, you're still the one for him. Isn't that enough to try? And, I know that you feel the same also."

She stood silently, fiddling her fingers.

"Do you?"

"I do."

-

She walked towards the office, groggily. Trying to regain her composure. She still couldn't get over that night. They've been together for this day for almost a day.

She hurriedly ran into the office, completely forgetting the assigned tasks.

"I've finished the other papers, I'll be over timing to finish the rest." She muttered, handing the papers to Sungjae, awkwardly.

He nodded, snatching the papers while, trapping her in his table, causing her to seat while his hands were placed on both of her legs. Her eyes were wide due to the compromising position between them. He heaved a deep sigh, as he look into her eyes. "You know that this is wrong, right?" She mumbled, as she felt his lips press into his cheek, down to her neck.

"Aren't you the one who told me that how can this be wrong when both of us feel right?" He whispered to her ear, before leaving a kiss.

She flinched at the sensation as she pulled away, slowly gazing over him. His eyes were clouded with passion, but she's afraid of the turn out of the situation.

He deliberately pressed his lips to hers, as she sinked in to the kiss. Inwardly, she was cursing herself for letting this happen all the time. But, she couldn't avoid herself when she's enjoying the situation herself. Her toes curled up inside her heels, as it wraps around his waist, pulling him closer.

She was in constant battle between pulling away, and begging for more. He was a deep sin for herself, but she was enjoying this sin if that's the case.

He thoroughly pulled away, before leaving a single peck on her lips. "I'll catch you, tomorrow." He whispered before leaving her in daze.

She sighed at the current situation. They weren't having any labels, but they knew for theirselves that there was something going on between them.

How can you avoid the sweet sin when both of you are enjoying it?

She didn't knew, she was confused. But over all, she's determined to admit her feelings.

"Why are you being like this?" She yelled, causing him to turn around before leaving the door.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Why are you doing this when nothing is going on between us?" Her mouth had a huge gap after she let out those words.

"Because I know that there should be something." He constantly turn back as he placed his hand between her body, leaning closer to her.

"You're never like this before, why are you like this?" She exclaimed, trying to push him. "Aren't I supposed to ask that question?" He thoroughly asked, gazing over her.

She stood silent, looking at the ground.

After a couple of minutes in silence, he sighed in defeat, pulling away. "I ask too much. I can't force you to be with me when you don't want to." He laughed pathetically.

Before he turned around, she desperately grabbed his hand, making him turn around.

"I'm scared."

His face turned questionably curious.

"I'm scared that you might disappear again the day after I wanted to confess. I'm afraid that I'll be broken once you've confessed to me. I'm also afraid to commit to you when you can replace me so easily. I tried to avoid you as much as I can, but I keep on coming back. Why are you like this, why are you coming back? I almost fell for you back then, why are you making me fall for you more? Are you insane? Sungjae, I tried. I tried to avoid everything, but you are pulling me back to you. To sum it up, I fell for you completely. Then, what are we?

We have no label. I cannot stand days like this. When we keep on doing things that weren't supposed to be meant for us when we're not a thing. We're always like this." She yelled, leaving him stunned. Her mouth forms a gap, as she sucked in some air.

He lowered his head, before leaning in to give her a short lingering kiss.

"I'm Sungjae." He mumbled.

She frustratedly hit his chest, "I blabber about things and all you're gonna do is introduce yourself!?"

He chuckled, as a tear left his eye.

Her brows knit together at this expression,

"Let's begin again. "

She was stunned, but she knew she liked his words.
Without any words, she nodded while tears fell from her eyes.

Let's begin again.

-

A/N: I'm so near to the end, maybe a few more chapters before this ends? Well, for a good news, I'm thinking doing tons of fanfictions about them. Is that a good news? Lol, anyways. Love lots guys! Sorry for not being able to reply on the comments, but I'm considering and appreciating your comments. Love you, guys! x