Perfect Match (Chapter 16)

A/N: So this chapter would only be full of fluff and... It's up to you for the next happenings. XD

Enjoy!

-

"It's been three years after our last reunion!"

Sooyoung laughed as she took a sip of her wine, nodding along with them.
Suddenly, Sungjae nudged over her shoulder while she turned to look at him, "What is it?" She asked.

He motioned over their friends, as if having a sudden situation around them.

"When are we going to tell them?" He whispered at her ear, she shrugged, "Maybe, some days? We shouldn't rush it." She mumbled.

He nodded while he snuggled over the crook of her neck, leaving a small kiss. She elbowed his arm all of a sudden, "Not here." He chuckled as he nodded.

"Do you think they are back together?" Irene asked as she took a sip of her wine. "Maybe, who knows? They seem to be closer than before." Seulgi snickered, as Hyunsik agreed.

"I really want them to be together." Irene mumbled adoring the two people who was currently in their own worlds. "It would be awesome if they end up together." Changsub nudged to Irene's shoulder as she flashed a small smile,

"It'll be more better if both of you end up together, too!" Wendy cheered, smiling.

Everyone stiffled a laugh as Sooyoung and Sungjae went directly to their tables, joining in the conversation.

After a couple of hours of partying and enjoying their times together, it's already time to go home.

"Are you drunk, again?" He chuckled as he flicked on her forehead. She blinked a couple of times as she leaned on his shoulders, "I'm not, but I'm tired." She whined clinging into his arms.

He tapped her shoulder, "Should I take you home?" She nodded, "Yeri is not home. She's on a sleep over with her friends." He nodded, as he helped her in his car. "Irene!" He yelled before he went in the car as she turned around.

"We'll be going first!" He waved his hands, Irene responded with a sly smile waving back. "Enjoy the night!" They all giggled as Sungjae responded with a flip-off to them.

"They really have grown so much. I wonder when they would admit being together." Wendy muttered, having a dark cloud below her head, due to sadness. "They would admit it, someday. We should just wait." Irene smiled.

"But, Irene and Changsub just admitted having feelings for each other!" Seulgi yelled before running away, as Irene's eyes widen due to the shout-out. "Seulgi, come back here!" She hissed running after her.

"Ah, young love." Wendy smiled, "We should head home already!"

Wendy was walking along the road when she accidentally bumped into someone, "I'm sorry!" Wendy yelled as she picked up her purse, "Oh no, I'm sorry." The man helped her in her things. "I'm really sorry!", Wendy smiled in response, "I'm Eunkwang." He bowed politely.

"I'm Wendy."

"Are you sleepy?" He asked as he drove off the road. "I'm not, I'm fully awake!" She muttered placing her hands in the seatbelt. "Yeah, right." He chuckled as he directed his eyes on the road.

She gulped as she realized that they would be left alone in her condominium. Who knows what situation would they enter at this time? She suddenly slapped herself, Stop thinking about non-sense.

"Are you fine?" He stiffled a laugh after he saw her slapping herself. "Yes, I'm really sleepy."

"We're here."

-

"Should we watch a movie?" She asked as she pushed the power button of the television.

He couldn't answer. Because, he was stunned at her beautiful figure. She was only wearing a long polo shirt, with shorts underneath. Her long legs were exposed, making him stare. Well, he is a guy.

She noticed his stare as she scoffed, "I'm asking!"

He shook his head as he shown a two thumbs up. She set the DVD Player as she plopped down on the couch beside him.

Constantly, he wrapped his arms around her shoulder while she leaned forward to his chest.

She yawned at the first thirty minutes of the movie, as he chuckled, "Are you sleepy? You should sleep."

She looked at the clock, "It's late, you should go home." She mumbled, he shrugged. "Go to sleep, first."

She groaned like a little kid, before pushing him in the couch, wrestling him. He yelped in pain.

Like, what the hell? This girl could kill! She laughed at his suffering before leaning down to kiss him. "Stay for the night." She softly muttered, laying on top of him.

He quickly stiffle a laugh at the fluffy sensation on his tummy, wrapping his arms around her. "Can I?"

She laughed, slapping his arm. "Yes, you can."

He sighed in content as he closed his eyes, feeling her rest into his presence. After a couple minutes of silence, he asked, "Are we sleeping on the couch?"

She laughed, lifting her weight to see his face, "Do you want in the bed?" Her question seems so sly, making him blush in response. She quickly laughed, "You seem to think of a different thing, Sungjae." He yanked his arm away, "If you ask that to others, they would think of that too." She shrugged, "No. It's because you're a pervert."

"You're lucky I'm a handsome pervert." He laughed pulling her down his weight as he left a small kiss on her nose, "We should definitely sleep on somewhere comfortable."

She nodded, standing off his weight. "Probably on the bed."

He quickly wrapped his arms around her from behind, "Sooyoung, I have a question.", "What is it?"

"I'll be going to mom and dad tomorrow. Would you like to go back?"

She quickly nodded, "Of course! Your family is the best."

"Let's go for tomorrow."

She smiled as he pressed his lips on her neck, "Hey.", "Hm?"

"I actually enjoy your clothes right now." He laughed. She elbowed him, "I'm sleepy!" She whined.

He rolled his eyes pushing her in the bed gently, before leaving a small kiss on her cheeks,

"You probably won't be sleeping after this."

She stiffled a small laugh as she wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him closer. He sniffed the scent of her hair as he playfully bit the lobe of her ear, as she yelped in surprise. He laughed as he leaned towards her forehead, "Sooyoung.", she hummed in response, gazing into his eyes.

He bit his lips, avoiding the laugh before speaking, "Do you want a boy or girl?"

Her eyes suddenly widen as he hit his arm, he laughed, apologizing. "Okay, okay." He muttered, capturing her lips.

We're probably a perfect match.

"Sooyoung!", "What is it this time?"

"I really want a boy."

He earned a loud smack on the back of his head.

-

A/N: This is a short story right? I only made this for pure fluff and happiness. I haven't put any angst in here since I just wanted a cute story line with no stress. Probably, I'd put some in the next story.

The next chapter would be the epilogue!

Thank you for all your supports! <3
Love you all guys!