Prologue

Just saying this before the monsters went underground thing I thought was a dope thing that @CatharinaVicente came up with she also has a dope story with lemon I think (i didn't get that far)

Your POV:

"Hey, guys wait up!" I was currently running after my friends in a game of tag we were in the 4th grade even though Tori was a year older and Paps was a year younger.

"You have got to catch us y/n," Undyne complained.

"But I can't..." I was panting as I stopped running.

"U-uh we c-can t-take a break if y-you want y/n," Alphys said in a concerned tone.

"Yeah," Undyne said walking up to me.

"TAG! You're it," I hit Undyne in the face and ran off Sans had lost it though he was laughing so hard.

"Y/N YOU SEAHORSE YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!!!" Undyne yelled in anger.

"GOOD MOVE!" Papyrus yelled to me as I was running from Undyne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But all good things come to an end because that weekend all monsters were sent away. Most people have forgotten about them but me I could never forget... They were my family, my parents were never home and I am a single child whenever people see my notes about possible whereabouts where the monsters are... they bully me this went on through middle and high school. I miss them so much...

Currently, I was asleep after crying myself to sleep again... again... again...

But this night it was tears of joy I finally found something that leads me to them. I was still in high school and I am 16 years old, I haven't grown taller the day they left I'm still 4"5 and it sucks... a lot.

Morning came and I got ready packing clothes and food I don't talk nearly as much as I used to.

"I'm on my way guys I will keep what I vowed to you guys, I will make it to Mt. Ebott and get you guys out of there..." I started out for the mountain.

"I promise"