Chapter 7

Your POV:

"You love me Sans?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Sans patted me on the head.

"I-I need time... nothing like this have ever happened to me before, the guys on the surface only ever..." I stopped, I don't want him to go on a rampage.

"Get some rest, you need it this was just one thing I needed to get off my chest," Sans stood up and left.

"Sans!" I caught him at the door, "I-I love you too not just as a friend but-"

"I know," He turned to me smiled than left closing the door softly.

Then I layed down and went to sleep.

-Time skip brought to you by Fell just sleeping on the couch so nothing important happened-

I woke up leaning against something it felt alive, then there was a hand combing through my hair.

(A/n That would be impossible with my curly hair but I can dream ¬3¬)

"Goodmorning, beauty," Sans smiled.

"B-b-b-b-beauty?!" my face flushed red.

He laughed at my stuttering, "ya know your even cuter when flustered."

Then I tried to push him away but he just grabbed my arm pulling me back, "L-let m-e go!"

"How can you run with a broken leg Y/n?" He teased me.

"So there is nothing I can do huh?"

"Yup"

"You won't let me go will you?"

"Nope"

I sighed and then flailed until he fell off the bed.

"What the hell Y/n!?" Sans yelled at me.

"You wouldn't let go so I acted," I said blankly, "please get out I need to shower and get dressed, I still reek of blood."

"Fine..." he stared leaving," I will be back with a towel."

"Ok thanks," I got out of bed and grabbed the crutches moving to the bathroom to shower.

-one shower later-

"That was so refreshing," I smiled stepping out drying my hair and sitting on the nearest thing to ease the pressure on my leg. Then I got changed into a cute dress I got from Toriel.

 Then I got changed into a cute dress I got from Toriel

It was easy to put on given my current situation. Plus I just loved the dark green color.

I stepped out of the bathroom to see both Alphys and Sans.

"I-it's time t-to take out your st-stitches," Alphys told me.

"Yeah ok," I sat down and she quickly did her thing.