Chapter 11

Your POV:

The doors to the truck were slammed shut and I felt a blazing red light just before the van drove off.

Sans's POV:

I was beyond pissed off, first I cannot find Y/n after I stormed off, then I hear Y/n scream my name in panic and when I run in to the back I see her tied up in a van that was labeled "Black market Souls" ain't no way in fucking hell she will be sold on the black market. My eye was blazing I could barely control my magic energy I was fidgeting as it drove off.

"YOU BETTER FUCKING GIVE HER BACK TO ME!!!" I then teleported on top of the van.

"IT'S THAT FUCKING SKELETON!" I knew that voice it was that asshole that wanted to give Y/n to the king.

"YOU STOP THIS VAN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE!!" I yelled my voice came off more deep and scary.

The van just kept going as if they were ignoring me. Then I heard soft crying from the van, Y/n! Then I used a sharp bone I summoned to cut a hold in the top of the van jumping into it I see Y/n balled up in a corner crying the only light in the room was coming from my eye.

"Y/n!" I head over to her and hold her she was shaking.

"S-sans?" her voice sounded like she was terrified.

"It's ok, beauty I'm here," the more I felt her tears fall on me the more pissed off I was becoming, this night was supposed to be special for her.

I undid the rope that bound her and I got even more mad when I noticed both the gag on the floor and the marks left by the bandages.

"Thank you..." her voice sounded dull and when I looked her in the eyes they looked dull too, she was beating herself up over this incident.

So I did what any good boyfriend would do and I kissed her when I released her eyes were full of life again,"there she is," I smiled at her.

"Can we go home now?" she asked me.

"Yeah... anything for you Beauty," I would be lying if I said she wasn't the light of my life, she was the brightest thing in this hell hole she was always honest, and kind. I held her and we teleported back to our house it was far but it was worth it when she was asleep in my arms.

"I really love you Y/n," I held her and went inside the house heading upstairs to my room and laid her on my bed where she just slept peacefully,"Now I need to go do something right quick... I'll be back I promise."

I teleported back to the party and was greeted by Mettaton,"Sans where did our little star go? It's time for the karaoke!"

"She's at home and this party of yours is over cause she ain't coming back here tonight," I told Mettaton sternly.

"B-but Sans why not?" I got more pissed off.

"WHY BECAUSE SHE WAS SHOVED INTO A VAN THAT WAS DRIVING OFF TO THE CASTLE AND SHE NEEDS HER REST AFTER A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE LIKE THAT SO LET ME DO MY JOB AS HER BOYFRIEND AND TAKE CARE OF MY GIRLFRIEND SO YOU CAN FUCK OFF!!!" I was practically screaming at Mettaton.

"What the hell are you talkin' 'bout Sans?" Undyne came up to me with the rest of the group.

I explained to them the whole story and there expression was left with an understanding but pissed off look.

"So they wanna kill Y/n huh?" Undyne was cracking her knuckles," I could use some more Lv."

"Nah... Don't kill them Y/n will never forgive you," I said," right now though I should head back I promised her I'd be back soon."

"This is surprisingly mild of you," Undyne said.

"Actually I already killed them well kinda did," I said,"their van was making a sharp turn and they so happened to fall into the lava"

"Go back to her we will clean up," Undyne said.

Then I teleported back home and she was right where I left her, I Iaid down next to her holding her close to me with a smile.

"Sans?" it was her voice, I guess I woke her up.

"I thought I told ya to get some rest Sweetheart?" I told her softly.

"well you are so rough and tumble you are not very gentle in moving me," She laughs and she pokes my face.

"I'm so glad you are safe Sweetheart," I say in a tone I never knew I could speak in.

"I was scared," She stated the obvious but she was telling me how she felt.

"To be honest I was too I should have been more careful, I care so much about you and I did such a shit job in showing it..." I sigh and she buries herself into me.

"No... you did a great job in showing it, as irresponsible as it is nobody has ever gotten mad over me before," Y/n giggles softly.

"Oh really?" I tease," well maybe I should get upset over you more."

"You can but not too much, I still want to see sweet Sans," She said in a genuine tone of voice, she is so, cute...

"Alright,  I promise that sweet Sans won't disappear on you," I say holding her close.