Chapter 6

Your POV:

I woke up with stitches in various places like my arms and a full leg cast on my left leg.

"Y/n," Sans came up to me hugging me, "you really know how to make me -dead- tired worrying about you."

I couldn't help but giggle at the pun, "I'm sorry for worrying you, how long was I out?"

Sans started shaking and I felt drips of water hit my shoulder where his head was, "A month..."

"A... m-month?!" I couldn't believe it.

"Alphys checked on you daily here at the lab and said it was just a coma and to not worry so much about you but... God Y/n I swear you ever worry me like that again I'll kill you," Sans explained to me leaving the hug.

"What about Papy? And Flowey!" I was worried about both of them.

"Flowey and Paps are ok they worried too, they are currently back at the ho-"

"Y/N!!!!" Papyrus yelled running at me then Alphys walking up witg Flowey.

"Gah!!" I cried out in pain due to the tight grip Papyrus has.

"Hey Alph! Do you hav-" it was Undyne stopped at the top of the stairs dropped the box if spaghetti noodles she was holding.

"You know I don't have that here!" Alphys told Undyne.

"Hey guys why is the human here!" Undyne yelled, "THE HUMAN I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR, FOR A MONTH!!" She formed a spear in her hand and came charging at me.

Then Sans turned her blue and she abruptly hit the floor mid charge, "Sit there for a moment and listen to her, do you remember what Boss told you about a month ago? Or is that brain of yours as only good for running your mouth?"

"I do remember bonebag, what about it?" Undyne snapped.

"Then what was it?" Sans asked.

"..." Undyne went silent.

"This human isn't here on accident, she is just carrying out a promise, don't tell me you forgot the one we made as children to a certain human," Sans's eye seemed to be flickering.

"Wait..." Undyne took a close look at my face, "How the hell can she look the same as she did all those years ago, I mean aside from those," Undyne pointed at my chest.

Sans's face got red after that statement.

"You don't just say things like that!" I said back in my normal innocent tone of voice.

"Yea back off!" Flowey yelled.

"So Sans it seems you like her taken her to the bonezone yet?" Undyne teased.

"Sans what is the bonezone?" I turned to look at him his face was completely red.

"WELL Y/N," Papyrus started.

"Boss no!" Sans yelled.

After an explanation of what bonezone meant.

I then turned to Sans saying, "I don't believe in pre-marital sex."

Sans just looked at me baffled.

Sans's POV:

I cannot belive she just said that... I never once even thought about that. I mean something about Y/n... her smile, soft face, big hopeful eyes, abd endless supply of kindness...

I stood up then hit my head on the wall continuously, "WHAT  THE HELL AM I THINKING I CAN'T LIKE Y/N THAT WAY!!!"

Your POV: