Chapter 3

Your POV:

I woke up on a couch my arm throbbed with pain. It was tied up very poorly compared to my leg injury. What's up with me and getting hurt down here? I pondered as someone walked into the room.

"How are you feeling kiddo?" It was Sans.

"Oh... Well, my arm hurts sti-" I just realized what he had called me, "WHO ARE YOU CALLING KIDDO!!" I yelled at him.

"Whoa chill, that's just how it is and if you have a problem with it then you can leave and take the weed with you he has been pissing me off to no end," Sans said.

I turned to look at Flowey he was in his pot eyeing Sans the same way Sans was eyeing him.

"You two are so childish," I giggled.

Sans looked at me, "You know Paps has been beating himself up over hurting you."

I got off the couch and looked at the stairs, "What room is Pappy's?"

"The left one why?"

I walked past Sans and went up the stairs. I knocked on the door.

"GO AWAY SANS..."

I opened the door and giggled, "Since when was I, Sans?"

"Y/N?!"

I closed the door behind me and turned towards Papyrus, "You have grown so much... You're not my little Pappy pal anymore huh..."

"Y/N I-" I cut him off.

"It's ok... I'm not mad I could never get mad at you or anyone else," I shrugged.

"THE PAST YEARS HAVE BEEN ROUGH THINGS AREN'T GOING TO BE LIKE THEY WERE ON THE SURFACE," Papyrus explained.

"I... uh... think I know," I hinted at my arm.

"RIGHT..."

"I personally came down here with a mission!" I said to Pappy, "I want everyone here to be free and no matter how long it takes I will do it!"

Papyrus smiled at me then picked me up, "TOO HIGH!!" I yelled and he placed me down.

We walked out of the room to see Sans picking up Flowey by the stem.

"NNOO!!!" I screamed at Sans running down the stairs snatching Flowey from his grasps making sure he was still in the pot and ran out the door towards the sound of rushing water.That isn't my Sans the Sans I knew stood up for people and was kind and caring this Sans that claims to be mine isn't my Sans!

I stopped once I got tired and found a quiet place to sit down, off in the distance I heard yelling.

"We have to find her!" That voice was Sans.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO MISTREAT THAT FLOWER!" Papyrus yelled at Sans.

"Keep your voice down and stay low they are coming this way," I told Flowey in a soft voice.

"Why did you do that?" Flowey asked in a soft voice.

"If my old friends are going to be mean to my new friend then they aren't my friend ok?" I smiled at Flowey.

"Y/n! Come out! I'm sorry!" Sans cried out.

Yeah right, you're sorry and I'm the president of the United States! I thought still upset.

"Really! Come on! If any monsters find you you're as good as dead!" Sans explained panic rising in his tone.

"He is right y/n," Flowey told me.

I was just about to go out when something from behind me grabbed me around my neck I almost dropped Flowey but held him tight, I screamed because it startled me and Sans came running.

"Y/n!" he looked at me in pain then his left 'eye' started glowing his right one disappeared.

I tried squirming to get free but I couldn't breathe then. A bunch of bones started coming from the ground attacking the monster holding me and just as one was about to hit his face, "STOP!!" I cried using up most of my left air the attack stopped right in between his eyes. I was gasping for air, "don't... hurt... any... one" I pleaded.

I heard Sans sigh and say alright then I blacked out.

Sans's POV:

"Just for you y/n," I used the same red aura to pick y/n out of that monster's arms and placed a cage around the monster, once I got her I held her bridal position. I turned to the caged monster, "I only spared you on her request but if you ever cross me again I'm going to have a good time!"

Papyrus came running at me and y/n, "YOU FOUND HER!"

Your POV:

I woke up gasping for air after hearing a muffled 'you found her'.

"Take deep breaths in and out," Sans told me.

I was panicking about Flowey, "Where is Flowey?!" I cried out.

"I'm right here," I sighed noticing that I still held on to him.

"Thank goodness," tears welled up in my eyes. Then I burst out crying this surprised Sans causing him to drop me I put Flowey down and attempted to wipe my eyes, "I-I w-was so s-s-sca-ared, I thought I was going to die." Sans slapped me and turned away.

"Nobody is dying on my watch we Fu***** clear?" He yelled rather harshly.

"I'm sorry..." I looked down at Flowey tears dripping from my face.

"SANS," Papyrus said his face dark.

"Y/n come on, I ain't mad at ya ok?" Sans said, "I just don't want you to be like the other humans who fell down here."

"What do you mean?" I asked, "Toriel said the king wouldn't be allowed to use my soul? What does that mean?"

"Nothing... never mind let's just go back to the house ok?" Sans avoided the subject... like Toriel did.

"Let's go back ok? and if any monster gives you trouble I will be there k?" Sans gave me a hand and as he pulled me up he said, "I promise."