Chapter 12

Your POV:

More time has passed again, Sans has kept all of his promises though sweet Sans never shows up around the others. Sans has been getting more and more restless the more and more I talk about the surface, he probably really misses it.

"Sans are you okay?" I ask him putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I have just been thinking Y/n," he started as he looked over at me," how are we gonna get out of here?"

I blink a few times in confusion then I really thought about it,"I don't know Sans, but we will get out of here!" He said putting my hand on his,"I promised all of you! That's why I came here!"

"Alright Love, sorry it's just been on my mind a lot lately," Sans sighs then smiles at me.

"It's probably on everyone's mind, even if they don't flat out say it, it's always in the back of their minds," I giggle looking at him.

"You're probably right about that," he chuckles.

"Of course I'm right! I'm Y/n L/n!" I say proudly trying to lighten the mood.

"Your my Y/n L/n!" He said as he grabbed me holding me close as I laugh looking at him.

"Sans stop! I'm ticklish here!" I cry out as Sans grinned more and poked at the exact spot I told him not to poke at.

"This spot right here? This is what you want me to stop poking?" He asks.

I then got sick of it and reached under his shirt grabbing his ribs and he froze, he face exploded red.

"Okay I get it you can let go now," he said with a laugh as I do just that I wasn't like Sans I stop when asked to, well most of the time.

He just held me, Papyrus wasn't home and it were times like these that really made me happy to be alone with Sans he already told me that he wouldn't do anything, well uhm sexual until I was either ready for it or marriage since I wasn't really ready for it earlier saying no pre marginal sex and all. To be 100% honest I gave that rule to myself because I was afraid someone would use me then leave me, thought I think Sans won't ever do that so maybe?

I leaned against him closing my eyes," I'm sorry Sans, I must be frustrating to have around..."

"Why the fuck do you think that?" He asks me," who the hell said that to you and I guess that means I'm going to have to kill them right?"

"SANS!" I protested hitting him on the arm as he laughs, he was being playful but it wasn't funny.

"I know, I know," he looks at me," No killing anymore."

I sighs in relief, he has been working so hard to hold back in fights when protecting me.

"You promised!" My cheeks puff up like a chipmunk who is still stuffing his cheeks even after some fall out from how many are in his cheeks.

"Yeah, I have been making a lot of those lately haven't I?" Sans smiles before wrapping a arm around me.

"Is that such a bad thing?" I ask him being serious all of a sudden.

"It really depends... I'm making the promises to you so they are in no way bad however, if I was making them to someone else then maybe it wouldn't be so good, if that makes any sense..." Sans said looking at me with a smile.

Just then Alphys came into the house,"I-I have an idea!"

We both turn to her curiously but it was Sans who spoke," What's the idea?"

"It's an i-idea on how to get out of t-the underground... and it involves Y/n.." She said and both our eyes went wide.

"I promise it will work!" Alphys said rather confidently I trusted that because she was never truly confident...

"What's the idea?" I ask,"I'm gonna fulfil my promise..."