Chapter 1

Revised :1/30/17
_______________________________________
Lucky charms and bambam

"I'm going to eat some lucky charms and then go to bed "
youngjae told bambam when he offered to play video games.

"Why" bambam whined. Since he was really bored yugyeom had fallen asleep already and Jackson hyung was with Mark.

"Becuase if those lucky charms work, I'll die in my sleep happily and don't ever have to deal my broken heart" youngjae replied as he grabbed a spoonful.

"It's been 3 weeks for fucks sake youngjae " bambam replied. Bambam didn't like seeing his cheerful friend that never failed to laugh being all depressed and shit.

But on the other hand youngjae still thought it hadnt been long since the break up happened and the possibilities of getting back together weren't slim.

But True it had been three weeks since he found his boyfriend with another guy in their bed.

3 weeks since they broke up.

3 weeks since he started to live in bambam's apartment.

Youngjae sighed and shoved another spoonful in his mouth.

Suddenly bambam yelled "Oh i have the perfect thing for you!" Scaring the Crap out of youngjae making him choke on his lucky charms.

"Oh shit" bambam said as he rushed towards youngjae and startled hitting jae's back so he wouldn't choke.

As soon Youngjae stopped choking he asked with a raspy voice "What's so perfect for me?"

"It's a sexting app where you can meet people or just sext depends on you "bambam shrugged casually

"Is that how you met yugyeom?" Youngjae questioned
"Daddy.long.legs was his unsername" bambam smirked

Youngjae laughed and decided to wolo it. He downloaded the app and set up his account

(How his account looks ⬇⬇⬇)
================================

Youngjae ;; Male Interested in : Males & Females Age : 20 Between fuck you and fuck me @ my ex My friend got me this??

Youngjae ;;
Male
Interested in : Males & Females
Age : 20
Between fuck you and fuck me @ my ex
My friend got me this??

================================