Chapter 11

I have nothing to do but update. Also This chapter is kinda long

Original: 1/30/17
Revised : 7/4/17

• • •

Warm cuddles and cheek kisses

Youngjae woke up to being hold or cuddled, same thing.

< fun fact : Otters hold hands when they fall asleep so they don't drift from eachother >

Something he hadn't woken up to lately. Since the break up with hoseok all he had to cuddle was his pillowpet lady bug and that wasn't too satisfying.

The person gave warm body heat and and youngjae smiled.
He turned around and smiled wider, seeing it was jaebum who was cuddling with him and not so random hookup.

With a light blush on his face, Youngjae snuggled into Jaebum's chest.

• • •

On the other hand jaebum had been up for 20 minutes. And he realized that both of them were cuddling which he didn't complain about.  Better then cuddling with his cat.

Anyways He didn't want to leave without saying bye becuase it would feel too much like a one night stand.

Reason #2  he didn't want to move, becuase youngjae was comfortable and he didn't want to wake him up.

So he just looked around the room. In which he didn't pay much attention yesterday at night.

It fit youngjae. if a room could say something about someone, this room would say how youngjae is.

Sweet, cute, and laughs at everything.

Of course there's is more to youngjae then that but that's just the basics.

Jaebum's thoughts stopped when he felt the younger move in his arms. He panicked and quickly closed his eyes pretending to be asleep. Which worked since youngjae cuddled cutely into Jaebum's chest.

Without noticing himself, jaebum eye lids started to become heavy and soon he was fast asleep, again.

Time ÷÷÷ skip
The gang is at bam's and youngjae's apartment.

"So I called your boy toy 'rude'?" Asked bambam as he played thumb war with yugyeom

"And jinyoung called him hot" Mark laughed

Youngjae blushed and replied  "He's not my boy toy and FYI he isn't rude at all bam" 

"So what happened after you ditched us?" Asked jinyoung ignoring mark's comment

"Well"

• • •

"I was really nervous and didn't know what to do so I grabbed his hand and asked if he wanted to drink, you know  maybe with the alcohol I would get some courage" explained Jaebum

"Mm" moonbin nodded

"Luckily he agreed and we went over and had a few drinks and then he invited me to go dance"

• • •

"Did you twerk?" Asked bambam as he laughed

Mark hit bambam on the shoulder "of course he didn't! I wasn't there with him and he doesn't twerk with out me , right ?"

"No i didn't twerk, we just Danced and it was cute how he Dances. I noticed how he would just look at me with these eyes that were like-- I don't know "
youngjae said as he recalled last night with a small smile.

"Undressing you" Jackson suggested as he clenched his hands into fists.

< Arthur meme where u at >

"No! No it was like I was something precious or something I don't know " youngjae said with a pout

• • •

"Seriously you stared at him while he was dancing" Asked moonbin raising his eyebrow, totally not impressed.

"It was just too adorable! and he is very good at dancing too. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Like they were glued , i hope I didn't freak him out."  Jaebum explained As he nervously bit his lip.

Moonbin smiled "hopefully not bit Okay continue"

"And then a slow song came on. And well it was prom/homecoming all over again, but much much better.
I pulled him in close and rested my hands on his hips as he put his hands around my neck. And like there was this natural feeling that we were going to kiss"

• • •

"But he didn't. Or should I say we didn't?" Youngjae sighed

"Wait why not ?" Asked jackson

"I thought you were against this?" Asked mark

"I am, but if he is stupid if he doesn't want to kiss my child " Jackson rolled his eyes.

×××

I'll continue the rest of the night in the next Chapter. Also did you guys like the both perspectives like switching perspectives but Continuing tell story?