Chapter 10

Original: jan 30/2017
Revised: 7/4/17

××

Nervous

Jaebum was really really nervous. He arrived at the place.
So many things to worry about.

Will Youngjae like him in person?

What if Youngjae has an annoying
voice?

Would he scare Youngjae with his natural appearance ?

I mean he was already confused as a bouncer,a security and, a gangster.

Above all He really really hoped he wouldn't scare youngjae away.

He anxiously waited for youngjae and his friends in the place they said they were going to meet at.

He stood there awkwardly, wondering if he had worn too much black and looked emo

He stood there awkwardly, wondering if he had worn too much black and looked emo. He looked around and people were already getting drunk and it was bearly 9 pm.

He sighed and decided to wait for them outside.On his way out he bumped into someone.

They had a crew.

Jaebum cursed, he didn't like getting fights or whatever. Before he could apologize to the cute guy he bumped into, his friends started talking.

"Woah rude" a tall skinny boy with dark brown hair said with a scowl. (Bambam)

"hot tho" said another guy but this one had black hair.( Jinyoung)

"Oh I'm sorry I was- um- making my way out" jaebum apologized

"Wait jaebum ?" Asked the cute guy he had bumped into.

"Oh my god youngjae ?" Asked Jaebum as he looked down and noticed the familar face.

He saw how cute and adorable he was in real life and wanted to scream or something because Youngjae is just too cute and he didn't know how to handle it.