Chapter 5

Revised 07/06/17
_______________________________________

Crying and heart fluttering

Jaebum was generally happy, but talking to a cute boy made him even happier. Even though some sleep could of helped but he didn't complain.

He was doing breakfast and kept refreshing his screen in case youngjae messaged him. Of course he knew he went for a jog but maybe he could text and Jog at the same time. But was obviously proven wrong. since it had been 15 minutes and no text had popped up in his dry phone.

How could he be getting attached with some one he bearly met ? He wondered. Maybe he was just desperate but he didn't want to think of himself as that. But instead think of it as love at first sight, love at first text/ picture ? or something along those lines.

He turned on his TV and see what was on. Then he got a text. He really didn't want to check becuase it was probably his boss telling him to come to work even if he had the day off.

Regardless he opened his phone to see it was youngjae. He smiled immediately and quickly taped the notification open. Which read that youngjae's morning was turning bad and he wanted to call him.

He quickly replied saying yes and typed his phone number.

He turned off the TV and went to his room and started to put his phone to charge so it wouldn't die in the midst of the conversation.

His phone started ringing and he started to get nervous.  practically answered it the fastest he could, the second ring hadn't finished and he had already answered.

He heard some muffled crying and some hiccups here and there 'hey' youngjae spoke.

When he heard youngjae speak his whole world stopped. His voice was so angelic and sweet. but it sounded so distressed & broken right now. He almost forgot to breathe. 

'Hey are you okay?' He replied which made him want to facepalm becuase clearly he wasn't okay.

××

Meanwhile on the other side of the phone when youngjae heard Jaebum's raspy yet soothing voice it made him almost stop crying. Like a baby with candy.  It was so calming, and not to mention sexy. That youngjae didn't know how to respond.

"I saw my ex and he wanted to get back together " youngjae whispered since he had found shelter in a small cafe.

××

Jaebum was freaking out. what was he supposed to say ? Be a supportive 'friend' and say "Get back with him" or the straight up person and tell him to "fuck him! but not literal. I highkey dont want you to date someone else other then me in the future" but he decided to go a safer route.

"What did you say" jaebum asked

××

"I said no and ran away" youngjae explained as he stared at the painting on the wall.

××

"Thats good" jaebum blurted out then realized how it sounded "i mean it's good that you didn't get with some that hurt you" he explained

××

Youngjae cracked a smile when he heard a flustered jaebum explain how his response was good.

"Mhm thank you jaebumie " youngjae said smiling

××

He could of sworn his heart stopped when he heard youngjae call him jaebumie. Even his breath hitched.
In which he coughed a few times. 
A quick naughty thought crossed his mimd and wondered how the other would sound in bed(refer to beginning; jaebum is a h*rny dude). He quickly shook his head and replied.

"Sure, no problem. I'm here and you could tell me who he is so I can beat him up " jaebum joked which wasn't really credible since he was coughing becuase he had called him jaebumie, How manly indeed.

××

"Maybe not yet" youngjae smiled. He still had some feelings for the other boy and wouldn't enjoy seeing him getting beaten. "But thank you jaebumie, I'll text you later my phone is going to die"

××

Jaebum didn't really want to hang up so the smartest thing he could come up with was singing. And so he started to sing