Chapter 3

Revised 7/05/17
_______________________________________

Testing and sexting
÷

You're now connected to Im jaebum

Youngjae hesitated in actually chatting with the person. Clearly the previous person didn't even want to make a conversation with him. So could this jaebum be any different ?

Youngjae  : sext?
8:31 pm

Im jaebum: actually no
8:31 pm

××××

Jaebum got connected to a random stranger that looked cute. So he started to stalk his profile.  meanwhile the stranger said something.

Apparently he was chatting with 21 year old, fresh out of college boy named youngjae that had an ex.
That was bi. And his friend got him this app.

Jaebum thanked the friend that persuaded youngjae into giving the app a try and the gods becuase the cute boy was bi, and he im jaebum could have a chance with the boy, if he played the cards right.

Jaebum got the text from the stranger saying 'sext?'.

So what if jaebum was lowkey horny?

Later he could jackoff to porn or something, but right now, He wanted to actually make a conversation with the cute boy.

So He replied with 'actually no'

Hoping the stranger wouldn't leave after he sent the message.

×××

Supringly To youngjae the stranger:  jaebum. Passed his random test.

Youngjae wasn't really looking to sext. So he asked a simple question, that in a sexting app made no sense, but he still did.

If the stranger replied 'yes' or something along those lines he was going to tell the Stranger to watch porn or something worse. He was going to log off and delete the app. But Maybe decent enough people like yugyeom where possible to find in the sexting app.

And sure enough the stranger actually said the correct answer to his random and unreasonable test.

Youngjae  : sext?
8:31 pm

                          Im jaebum: actually no
8:31 pm

Youngjae : oh thank God
8:32 pm

××××

Just cuz we reached 130 views lol
Thanks for reading this story and for voting, commenting.