Chapter 8

Revisited  : 6/21/17
_______________________________________

Sad & lip biting

I'm really sorry just text back plz
2:31 pm

Youngjae sighed as he sent his latest text.
He was confused, and nervous. Jaebum hadn't texted him back. And  jaebum usually would reply in seconds.
But now it Been longer then an hour. Youngjae cursed himself for being so needy of Jaebum's attention.

"Oh shit youngjae why are you sad?" Said bambam as he looked at youngjae

"What? I'm not sad" youngjae forced a smile.

They all knew it was fake but decided to give him a break.

Youngjae sighed and went into his room. His eyes started to tear up. Was he really not worth anyone's time or attention? Why was he so clingy to jaebum already ? Did jaebum get tired of him already? 

He really didn't want to cry over something like this. But he's a soft baby he excused crying as if his eyes were just sweating or the allergies started to kick in.

Youngjae quietly let out crocodile tears but was interrupted with his phone ringing. Youngjae cleared his throat the best he could and answered it without looking who it was. He stifled a 'hello'

"Oh god, oh my God I'm so so sorry! I'm not mad at you it's a just a friend came over and well yeah. Anyways I'm so sorry! I made you cry! I feel like the worst person on earth. Can you forgive me ?" Jaebum said in a long sentence.

Youngjae once again ceased crying hearing it was jaebum.
He smiled "I'll forgive you if you sing cheer up by twice"

"Oh my god kill myself" Jaebum said through the line

Youngjae laughed "just kidding but I wanted to invite you to something bumie"

Jaebum literally started blushing becuase youngjae had called him bumie. "Mhm okay"

"So my friends are going to the club tomorrow and they are forcing me to go want to come? " Youngjae asked as he bit his bottom lip.

"You want me to come with you right ?" Asked Jaebum for reassurance.

Like what if he was just telling him and not inviting him.
Okay but he literally invited him, it was just that youngjae made him nervous, really nervous. Like it's past the butterflies nervous.

"Yes bumie" youngjae chuckled

"Okay text me the time and place and I'll be there" jaebum replied with a smile

"Okay bumie see you then" smiled youngjae from the other side of the phone.

"See you then" replied Jaebum as he bit his lip and Hanged up quickly before he started singing again.

×××××

have a great weekend :) and I appreciate all your votes and comments >~<
Bye ~