Chapter 12

Is my story predictable? Also sorry I haven't updated I was waiting for a certain reader to read but fuck it
Last updated : 1/30/17
Revised: 7/4/17!

×××

"I felt like it was too soon you know -"
Jaebum started to explain

• • •

"We bearly met that day, plus we have only talked for some days. I mean we still have dates to go and time to get to know eachother" youngjae finished explaining with a shrugg.

"Why wait when you have found your soul mate?" Asked bambam

Youngjae just stayed silent as blush slowly made its way up on his cheeks.

• • •

"Oh" replied moonbin as he sipped if his iced coffee

"Yeah" jaebum replied

"I'll pay" moonbin said to the waiter and gave him his credit card.
"Anyways I know eunwoo came to you yesterday"

"Oh yes he is mad that you ate his chips and he is sleeping over with minhyuk" jaebum said as he finished his coffee.

"Oh of course he goes sleepover with my bestfriend, sigh. Okay Thanks and you should bring youngjae to this shop! it's cute and close to work" moonbin said as he got the receipt and his card back.

"Yeah okay, buy your boyfriend chips and flowers." Jaebum advices

"Mhm was already planing to, but thanks anyway,bye hyung." moonbin as he left the door and started calling minhyuk on his phone.

"Rocky, my babe is with you right ?" Moonbin asked

"Hello to you too, and yeah he is. sorry I didn't tell you, eunwoo used the 'you better not tell moonbin just becuase he is your bestfriend, your my friend too so' "
Moonbin did a quick wave to jaebum and walked out of the shop.

Jaebum waved back. He sighed as he started to recall last night

Last ÷÷÷ Night

"Nice place" jaebum slurred as youngjae opened this apartment door.

Youngjae giggled "tonight was fun"

"I'm so glad you invited me" jaebum said as he closed the door and grabbed youngjae's hand.

Youngjae continued to giggle and blushed a bit. "Bumie " he slurred

<Mark drove them home>

Jaebum was tipsy and really wanted to kiss youngjae again. He could just blame it on the alcohol but he couldn't. Youngjae didn't deserve it, so he kept his distance and let go of youngjae's hands.

"My room is this one" youngjae smiled as he lead jaebum to his room and opened it.

"Mm youngjae aren't you going to change into comfortable clothes?" jaebum asked as he took off his pants only leaving him on with shirt and briefs.

<Briefs are tight boxers >

"Bumie!" Youngjae covered his eyes as he giggled cutely, alongside with a head nodd.

Jaebum smiled and went over to help youngjae.

×

After helping youngjae into some  sweatpants. They fell on his bed, both laughing because of their alcohol intake.

"We need to hangout more" youngjae said as he looked over to the older.

"I prefer dates" jaebum smirked

Youngjae giggled and replied with a whispered "Okay"

Jaebum leaned in and kissed youngjae on his cheek.

"Goodnight cutie" jaebum smiled as he cuddled with youngjae

"Goodnight bumie"

• • •

Current  time

" but He kissed me in the cheek and after that he said 'goodnight cutie' and cuddled with me. " youngjae smiled

"Aww how romantic , so no sucking dick ?" Jinyoung replied

In which mark laughed and high-fived him while Jackson scowled.

"Of course not, they didn't even kiss
so why suck dick?" replied yugyeom with am eyeroll

"Its becuase they didn't kiss, if you know what i mean" bambam winked

"I still kiss you when you suck my di--"

"Yugyeom I don't want to know your sex life, I mean i hear it already" youngjae said cutting him off.
Shaking his head to forget the traumatic walk in.

"Hell yeah you do" bambam said with pride as he high-fived yugyeom.

"Honestly I would move out before I'd get an std

<a to the g to the u to the std>

by a couch or something" said Mark as he stood up from the couch they were sitting at.

"Mark don't get me started you and Jackson are always humping like bunnies everytime we go for a suprised visit" bambam laughs

Mark just ignored him and continued to talk to youngjae while Jackson blushed.

×××

Another long chapter