Chapter 5; Last day of school!

Soo it was the last day of school, finally!! And the last day i get to see him, so sad. So i was in my class and my teacher came in and took our attendance, mostly the girls were here. After the teacher left i went to the toilet and fixed my hijab and washed my hands.

While i was walking one of my teachers called me and said; "come and get your papers on my table" I nodded and went inside the staff room. I was about to open the door until a guy opened it and said; "hello there" He smirked. I was standing there with my eyes wide open didn't know what to say or do. All i did was smile and walked away with my friends.

It was almost home time we had a cleaning campaign, but i am not that type of girl so i ran to the back of the garage and sat down there with my two best friends. While we were there we watched some boys played soccer at the field, I was playing my phone until somebody sat beside me. I didn't bother to look up because i was so busy playing my game on my phone, but then the person beside me closed my phone and took it away. When i looked up it was Zayn. I was quite surprised tbh. He got up and took my hand, i told my friend that i'm going somewhere and i'll be right back, they nodded.

We walked to his classroom and sat down, there was an awkward silence between us until he started talking;
Him; hey
Me; hi
Him; *takes a photo of me*
Me; heyyy you better delete that i wasn't even readyyyy!!
Him; nope, im making it my wallpaper
Me; ummmm. i don't have a photo of you. :(
Him; i'll send one, hold on

We talked about alot of things, we had something in common.. I could stare at him all day.

After all the students went home, again i was in his classroom. but this was different i know what he wanted and I never ever kissed a guy before. Trust me i was literally shaking, i kept on walking around the classroom till he said; "could you stop walking?" He laughed. "no omg i dont know why im shaking shit" I said while walking.

He grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall and kissed my lips, i kissed back for a while and pushed him. My face was red as fuck. I was happy and excited mixed emotions(?) Before i went out he wanted to take cute selfie, so we did.. I still have that photo of us.. in fact that is my favorite picture ❤️ I will never forget :')