Chapter 15; Nightmares Part 2

Basically this is the second dream! hohoho. Let's get in the dream, but seriously I don't like this one. I literally cried in bed. Tbh its not a nightmare but like, I just don't know :/. But i was seriously crying. :( x

Dream•

I was walking at The Mall with my two best friends!! We were watching the sad/love movie, We got our tickets and waited. I was eating my popcorn until my friends phone ringed. "Ah, hello?" She spoke. "What? Now? seriously I just got the tickets. Ughhh fine!!" She hung up. "I'm sorry Qib!! But we have to go, My aunt is in the hospital and she's following me" She said with an apologetic smile. "Ah, it's alright I understand. Bye, Hope your aunt get well soon!" I waved. So i was all alone. I went inside the cinema and alot of them were couples. gosh!.

The movie ended and I ended up crying as usual. I head out and I bumped into the guy I never wanted to see. Dannial. "Umm, ah. Sorry.." I walked away. "Qib!" He shouted. I didn't turn i just kept walking until I reached the toilets. I was fixing my eyeliner and went outside the toilet. I was holding my phone and texted my bestfriends. "Qib, Please can we talk? And are you alone? Why are you alone?" He sound worried. "Yeah, alright we'll talk". He ended up paying my food and I thanked him. We finished eating and he asked; "Why are you alone?". "My friends aunt is at the hospital an the other one didn't have a ride home so she followed too". I said while not looking into his eyes. "Oh, What time are you going home?" He asked again. "Maybe around 5pm". I answered, and it was only '3:30pm' Sweet.

So when i went home nobody was there, okay that is weird. There was a note on the fridge saying; "Sorry qibah, You still have your exams. We are going to Miri and stay here for a week or so. Your driver and maid is at the other house down there, if you need anything just call them and we left some money in your nutella jar! Go study!! Love you!! xo". "Waw my family ditched me". I whispered. I crumpled the paper and threw it in the bin.

I studied for 5 hours straight. Now I'm getting tired. So i went up and did my prayers and brushed my teeth. I went to bed and stare at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep! So I texted the guy I'm still in love with. Yes him.

Conversation•

Me ; Umm could you pick me up at my place? :/

Danno :) ; Yeah sure. Be there in 10.

End of conversation•

It was 1am. And I heard a car honk. I grabbed my vans and my bag pack. He still haven't got a license but yeah. "Sorry, for this. but i was alone. My family went to Miri". I spoke. "No it's alright ba--Qib" He smiled.

Few minutes have flew. I was in his bedroom. He got out of the bathroom and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. "You could sleep at my bed, I'll sleep on the couch" He said. "No it's fine, this is your room i can sleep on the couch" I got up and sat on the couch. "Yeap, this is my room and you sleep on my bed" He said while holding my hands. "Does your parents know that I'm here?" I asked. He nodded and said; "They love you Qib, but i blew it. I know you still hate me. I'm here to help you if you have any problems" I got into his bed and snuggled my favorite blanket.

"Qib!" He was shaking me. "What?!" I sat up. "You were talking..in your sleep". "What did i say?". "Stop please Dannial, It hurts. Let go!" He said. He sat down beside me and held my hands. "Qib I would never hurt you..". My eyes get watery. "You already did Dannial, You broke me. You fucking broke me. I hate you" I got up and stormed out of his room. I grabbed my vans and headed out. I heard him shouting my name but I didn't care. My vision was blurry i was running and running until i saw a light. I got hit by a car..

End of dream•

I woke up with my heart beat faster than ever! I seriously need to start baca doa before I sleep!! "Shit, why do I always dream about him?" I whispered. I wiped away my tears and looked at my phone 2am. Must've slept early. I went downstairs and grabbed my milk and drank it. In my head is a picture of us when we first took a selfie. I didn't realize i was crying again until my brother asked; "Why are you crying?". "Tummy ache" I lied. I went upstairs and listened to some music and fell asleep again.

[ So thats my dream, Seriously though we can't control our dream. If I could then damn. Plus if we could record them. Its 1am now. And I'm still up. My brothers are asleep and im the only one up. The next chapter is maybe expressing my feelings!! heheh! Thank you for reading enjoy! xo]