Chapter 13; Memories

Since last two months it hasn't been really good for me. Got alot of exams, half of my class secretly hates me, some of the year 10 students ignored me, im still not over him! and still having my huge ass fight with my two best friends in the whole wide world!! God my life kinda suckssss!

So anyway, Lately ive been daydreaming in class all the time.. It's just all my memories, I just miss how it was before. I still remember how i met him, how our first 'kiss' ehem *cough* haha, how we always hangout after extra class, i miss how we used to call every night til 3am, we skyped a few times.. that one time it was the holidays we stayed up skyping around 12am till 6am omg, i still remember that whenever its 2am i got hungry and i ate maggi while calling him, i miss how we stare into eachother, how his touch gave me goosebumps (😂), i miss hi smile, his laugh, his eyes.. i just miss how we got so close and now we are strangers with memories. He knows all my darkest secrets, he knows all about me and i know all about him...

There was this one time, like after my break up about 2-3 months after that. I DMed his brother because of his birthday i wanted to comment but 'Dnl' was in the comments, so i DMed him. Then it turns out texting at Kik, then Whatsapp.. and like we started texting lmao that was hilarious!! Then there was another time he did something that made me really pissed i sent him a long ish paragraph saying stuff... and that time i was in giant shopping for food with my brother, then he called me and spammed me but I never texted back like i put on the 'Do Not Disturb' thing. When i got home I finally opened it, and he called me again so I picked up.. and shit y'all, he sounded like 'Dnl' *crying apparently* then his brother said; " i love you" << right there was the biggest fat lie ever, because in a few days, he got a new job and he never texted back. Same like his little brother but his little brother is the worst he blocked me in every social media, 'Orang Brunei be like #Kids'.

[Hey guys, how are ya? Well I don't know what was that but heh.. Enjoy reading!  Thank you so much, I got like 200+ in 2 weeks? That's pretty cool hahah. Goodnight guys! xox]