Chapter 14; Nightmares Part 1

For the past few weeks I'm having these weird nightmares, I always wake up sweating. Frick. So yeah, I'm gonna tell you 2 of my biggest stupid dream..

Dream•

I was walking to school as usual, I arrived around 6:45am. So i went into my class, [that time i was still fighting with my two best friends] so i had nobody to talk too. I sat down at my place and asked one of my friends if we had homework she said; "yes, English" I nodded and said; "Oh thats it? I already did it, Thanks". Then I suddenly fell asleep, I put my head on the table between my arms and slept.

I heard a knock on the door, when I woke up. I looked around and saw nobody in the classroom. Then I heard the knock again so i got up and opened the door. Surprisingly it was my crush [heart eyess]. "Ah,umm. Goodmorning Qibah" He smiled. [damn i was melting]. "Morning too Fizi" I smiled. "Can i help you?" I asked. "Oh yeah, I actually wanted to talk to you" He said while scratching the back of his neck. I can tell he is nervous. "Oh yeah sure, but do you mind. Umm i was gonna go to the canteen and buy water.. You wanna join?" I said. "Yeah of course". I grabbed my money in my bag and walked with him. "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked. "Just wanna get to know you better, you look pretty lonely so I felt like sorry and i wanted to ykno. I wanna see you smile again, It's cute" He smiled. [gosh!!] "What really? I'm fine though" I chuckled.

I got my water and we went up to our classes. While we were walking, we were just talking about our likes and dislikes. I was talking until he came. My wonderful ex [note that sarcasm]. I can hear his car from the canteen, So we were walking and then Fizi went to him and did the 'boys handshake' thing. I was standing behind Fizi so I don't look at him in the eye. I tired avoiding his eyes. I was looking down then then Fizi said; "Qib, lets go. yea?" He said. "Ahhh, yeah sure". I walked pass Dannial, [Yes his name is Dannial, I finally had the guts to type it. Don't be surprised. So Zayn in my story was Dannial. There!] He looked kinda sad when i looked at him, but i didn't care much because he never cared about me. I thanked Fizi and went inside my classroom. It was around 7:30am already. We had assembly outside. Dannial's class was right in front of us because their class something because of the walls. Dunno. I was near the teacher because she asked me to come nearer. So i did and then when i looked up from the floor, I was his eyes staring. I just avoid them and looked at Fizi who was already looking, i just smiled.

Skip the lessons•

It was break time, again i was alone in the class. Weird. I was about to gobte the canteen alone, then Fizi came. He asked; "You going to the canteen alone?" I just nodded. "Na-uh, I'm going to go with you" He smiled again. "Alright?" I laughed. I got my drink and food. I ate my food and went outside to throw it. Fizi was waiting for me, omg I felt sorry for him. I don't know why he is clingy nowadays. I saw him sitting down outside my classroom at the bench. "Ahh, Fizi? Can i help you again?" I laughed. "Ah nothing just waiting for you, Wanna sit down over there?" I nodded.

We sat down at the big table. We started talking about random stuff. I was laughing, smiling, giggling. All the funny stuff i just laughed. I stopped laughing until i saw Dannial. He was walking towards my direction. He started pushing Fizi. "What the hell?" I said to Dannial. "Stop flirting with my girlfriend!" Dannial said to Fizi. "Em? Excuse me? I am not your girlfriend anymore Dannial, You broke up with me 6 months ago, yeah I still remember." I shouted. "I know, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I still love you Qib" A tear fell down my cheeks. "No, You clearly don't love me, I asked some of your friends and they said that you wanted to be with me JUST TO PLEASE ME? What kind of guys does that, only stupid ones like you! You played with my feelings, you fucked up alot. Now that a guy like Fizi comes to talk with me, now you care? Bow you get jealous? What do you want from me? On my birthday you didn't even greet me, the first guy who greeted me was Zizie, Then Fizi. At nine o clock guess who greeted me? Your brother! YOU NEVER EVER GREETED ME DANNIAL! I was waiting for your texts, but you never did! I've been crying for the past few months because of you! When YOU broke up with ME! Fizi texted me the next day! I don't know how the rumors spread but HE texted me! You did nothing trying to get me back! Now Fizi is flirting with me, you want me back? I'm not gonna give you a second chance Dannial, I actually gave you a second chance but you blew it, It's your fault now. Why all of the sudden you come crawling back to me? huh? Why all the girls you flirt with your 'crush' ditched you because they know your a player like your idiot friend over there? huh?! WHY?" I was crying uncontrollably. Fizi held me back. Alot of people was around us. I didn't care. Dannial was standing there crying? Whaaat. "I fucked up, I'm sorry Wafiqah Naqibah" He whispered. He used my half full name. "Sorry is not enough Dannial. Just think about it. A whole 4 months being with you was a game to you. Note this Dannial. IM NOT A SEX TOY! IM A HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE YOU! So go fuck off" I whispered at the end. My voice cracking. Fizi hugged me and said; "Let it all out Qibby" I just cried at his shoulder. Dannial was still standing there speechless. I took one last look at him, "I love you" He whispered, "I love you too.." I walked away.

End of dream•

I woke up sweating and crying. "Shit" I cursed. I got up and changed into some new pjs. I pressed my home button and looked at the time it reads; 4:45am. I decided I didn't want to go to school but i had too. So i just slept again.

[ That dream was hella creepy for me. But yeah now you guys know who my ex boyfriend is 😒🙄. Hope you guys like this chapter!! xo. And oh yeah! I made up with my two best friends!! omg I actually missed them. We didnt talked to eachother for like 2 months. damn. But now we are okay!! hahah gotta go now byee!! xo]  p.s sorry if there is any typos or wrong grammar!! xo