Chapter 11; Now

It's been exactly 6-7 months since the break up, yes I count.. I still count our monthsary even though its very very useless.

Everyday i go to to school not in the mood for anything, as usual stuff boring blah blah blah..

It was my 16th birthday!! (15/08) I got to school and people greeted me saying; "happy birthday queen!" "happy birthday nutella!". I laughed and said; "thank you so much!! love you all!" One of my friends Amal gavd me a mini nutella! IT WAS SO CUTE! I had PE lesson and i played frisbee with my friends. After PE it was break time, My two best friends said they had to go to the staff room because their sastera teacher was calling them, so i went to the canteen with Zirah. I got my drink and started walking around the science block. I looked at the time and it reads 10:10am still got a couple of minutes left, but i wanted to go to the classroom. When i went in the classroom my two best friends surprised my with a cake! I was so happy they had party confetti, it was a mess!

It was home time and i did ssee Zayn, but as usual we were complete strangers. Yknow alot of people kept on saying to me; "sabar qib, i know he still loves you but he doesn't want to show it.. you guys look alike and plus you guys look cute together" and then she winked and walked away.. weird..

[ Another chapter done, i got my ugama qualifying coming up soon, so I won't be able to update... but if i have time i'll update 😉 thanks again guys!! xo ]