Request: Vernon Imagine for Laura

'Hi can you do a fluffly scene when you're winding Vernon up and he kisses you for the first time to keep you quiet?'

********************************************
"Wait you did what?!" You giggled into your phone as you stared out of your apartment window. Your best friend was busy giving you the details of her night out the day before. Your boyfriend Vernon was lying on the couch behind you, he wanted your attention and he wasn't getting it. You giggled again "no way that is so naughty!' He rolled his eyes to himself and threw a cushion at you 'Laura gossiping is a bad habit you now!' He called. You turned around from the window 'call me back later on okay, I have some stuff I need to do right now, bye' You put your phone down and gave him a smirk "gossiping is my speciality and if you're not careful I'll start gossiping about you...' 'what are you going to tell all my secrets?' He asked sitting upright. You folded your arms and crossed your legs, 'I'll tell them that I know you sleep with the lamp on, I'll tell them about how you don't own one single pair of matching socks and I'll tell them how you're the one who ALWAYS uses up Jeoghan's shampoo and doesn't replace it...' Vernon approached you and sat down on the window ledge beside you. 'And what do I have to do to get you to keep all my secrets?' He asked giving you a smirk. 'Well like I said, gossiping is my speciality so I don't think I'll be able to keep it all in much longer.'

Vernon shuffled closer to you staring into your eyes 'I think I know a way to keep you quiet, at least for a little while,' he smiled pushing a handful on chocolate at your mouth. You pulled a face at him when you finished chewing. 'Anyway, I was about to gossip wasn't I...' you said bringing up Jeonghan's number on your phone. Vernon grabbed your phone and put it down then grabbed both of your hands and moved forward and softly kissed your lips. 'Will that keep you quiet?' He asked moving away, you felt your cheeks flushing a little bit, 'maybe... maybe I need a little more,' he moved forward again and gave you another gentle kiss. 'Well I guess I'll keep your secrets for now... but you'll have to keep on reminding me to keep quiet every so often...' You smirked standing up and walking away from him. 'You
have a deal Laura!' He laughed after you. What a good deal you had just made with Vernon...