Request: Seungkwan learns English to ask you out.

'Would you be able to do an imagine about Seungkwan learning English off Joshua so he can ask you out? Thanks.'

********************************************
You had only very recently moved to Korea and you were working for a company called Pledis. You were a hair stylist and had only been working for a few weeks. 'Hi Y/N you okay?' Vernon asked sitting down in front of you. 'I'm good, what am I doing with you today?' You asked. You began working on his hair and noticed Seungkwan watching you intently from the door way. 'Hi Seungkwan!' You called, snapping him out of his trance. He just gave you a little wave and disappeared. 'Weird...' you thought. For he next few days you noticed Seungkwan kind of staring at you and whenever you would catch him he'd look away and turn red.

One day you walked into the studio and saw Seungkwan and Joshua sitting together in the corner. 'Hi, would you like to go out tonight?' He spoke. 'Awesome, just speak a little faster next time!' Joshua said to him. 'Hi would you like to go out tonight?' He repeated this time faster. You walked further into the room and put your bag down, 'Hi guys!' Seungkwan jumped and turned round to see you. 'Hi,' he said quietly. Joshua shook his head slightly and gave you a weird look, 'Hey Y/N,' he said. 'Do you know where Jeonghan is? He asked me to dye his...' 'I'm here!' Jeonghan called bursting through the door. He sat down in front of you and you got to work. 'I think you are beautiful.' You heard Joshua say across the room, Seungkwan repeated him. 'Thanks!' You replied cheekily from across the room. Seungkwan didn't find it funny as his cheeks flushed red but Jeonghan and Joshua sure did. 'Why is he learning English?' You asked Jeonghan as you continued working on his hair. He shrugged his shoulder. 'Who knows...' you finished Jeonghan's hair and went to sit next to Joshua. 'Whatcha doooooing?' You asked crossing your legs. 'Just teaching some English...' Joshua replied. 'Cool. The most important thing to learn is, I don't speak English very well!' You said. You repeated 'I don't speak Korean very well' in Korean to them. 'See it's the best phrase you can learn!' Joshua smiled, 'sure it is...'

You got up and went to your bag as you did you heard the door to the studio close and you turned around. Jeonghan and Joshua had disappeared and Seungkwan was standing next to you. 'Hi,' he said. 'Hi,' you said continuing to rummage through your bag. 'I think you are beautiful. Would you like to go out tonight?' He said to you clear as day. You stopped what you were doing, 'what...' you replied quietly. Seungkwan let out a breath and repeated, 'I think you are beautiful. Would you like to go out tonight?' Then you realised what had just happened. 'Did you learn that English just for me? Oh my god that is the sweetest thing...' you saw his cheeks turning slightly pink again, 'of course I'd like to go out!' You replied making him smile. Then you heard some clapping from the door and saw two faces pressed up against the glass. Jeonghan and Joshua reentered the room. 'See it's amazing what a litttle English can do!' Joshua said patting Seungkwan on the back.