Request: Jeonghan looking after you while its your period

'Imagine where Jeonghan looks after you while you're on your period? Thanks my name is Daisy x'

********************************************
'I am not leaving this apartment today...' you grumbled to yourself lying face down in bed. Your period had started during the night and you were mega uncomfortable. 'Daisy? What's wrong? Are you sick? I heard you up last night?' Your boyfriend asked coming into the room. 'are you dead?' He joked prodding your cheeks. 'Almost...' you replied swatting him away. 'Can you get me some drugs?' You asked. 'Some what?!' He spluttered. 'Some paracetamol Jeonghan, now!' You groaned. 'Oh I get it I understand...' he said leaving the room. You squirmed around in the bed clutching the pillows to your stomach. 'I hate everyone' you mumbled into them. 'Even me?' Jeonghan asked fluttering his eyelashes as he gave you your painkillers. 'Don't mess with me Jeonghan...' you said pushing his face away. 'Yep... I definitely get it, lady problems...' he said walking away. He returned a few minutes later with a hot water bottle. 'Here, my sister usually uses these...' he sat down on the bed watching you as you mumbled inaudible words into the pillows. He moved his hair and held his head over yours trying to understand. 'Yeah I'm going to leave you alone now...' he laughed getting up. 'WAIT!' You yelled after him, 'yes my lovely angel?' He said sweetly, you scrunched your nose at him, 'don't be disgusting and mushy... anyway, if you know what's good for you you'll make me pancakes and then come cuddle me!' You said folding your arms. 'Anything for my Daisy...' he replied smiling at you. He returned later with pancakes and chocolate and stayed in bed watching movies with you all day. 'You're an alright boyfriend I guess' you said snuggling into his chest. 'I do try.' He replied smiling and kissing the top of your head.