Request: You get into a fight with Vocal Unit

'could you please do a fluffy Scene where you're having a fight with the vocal unit and you flinch because you think they're going to be physical because you were in a bad relationship before? Thanks'

Woozi: He only lifted his hand up to rub his temples but you flinched away as soon as you saw him move. 'But That was how it goes isn't it? The boy gets mad at you and then comes down on you like a tonne of bricks' you thought. Woozi scrunched up his nose when he saw you flinch away. 'What why did you? I would never...' he couldn't even get his words out. His voice was quiet. 'I know what you've been through, and I promise I would never...' 'I know...' you whispered looking at the floor. 'I just can't help it...' he came closer and hugged you gently. 'I'm sorry for getting angry to start with. You have nothing to worry about.' He said softly.

Jeonghan: Jeonghan was angry with everyone today and you didn't know why. 'please don't raise your voice at me...' you whispered timidly to him as he was shouting. He didn't lower his voice but he did raise an arm up to run his fingers through his hair. You clamped your eyes shut and stepped backward as soon as you saw his arm move. 'Y/N...' you heard him whisper, you slowly opened your eyes. 'I'm sorry, I would never hurt you... I didn't mean to shout at you...' you shuffled your feet on the floor and didn't look up. 'I promise you don't have to be scared...' you couldn't stop the tears falling from your eyes as you stared at the floor. 'Please no don't cry, I'm so sorry.' He whispered immediately bringing you into a soft warm hug. 'I know...it's just a reaction,' you whispered nuzzling into him. 'And I'm sorry for being so moody today Y/N...' he said quietly into your hair.

DK: You stepped backwards and almost fell over the coffee table in the room. 'What are you doing now?!' He huffed as you backed away from him. 'Just stop shouting at me!' You replied, a familiar crushing feeling coming back into your chest. You were prone to anxiety attacks because of a previous bad relationship but he didn't know that. He lifted an arm out to pull you closer to him but you just flinched further away. 'What did you think... did you think I was going to hit you?' He said, his voice cracking a bit. You hugged yourself as you continued backing away. 'He... he used to get really mad at me and then he would,' you whispered. 'Y/N please I promise you've got nothing to be scared of with me...' DK said reaching out for your hand. You gave in and took his hand and he pulled you in for a hug and a kiss.

Joshua: 'I don't know where your phone charger is Y/N I've told you three times!' Joshua groaned at you. 'Well you had it last!' You snapped back. 'I told you I don't know where it is!' He shouted back at you. He stretched his arms up above his head in a show of exasperation. 'Don't!' You whispered moving away from him. 'Don't what?' He said confused putting his arms down. 'Just don't do that...' he finally realised why you flinched away. 'Oh no... No I would never do that to you, that won't ever happen to you again. I didn't mean to scare you!' He apologised immediately coming towards you with outstretched arms. 'It's okay...' you said accepting his hug.

Seungkwan: 'are you even listening to me?!' He shouted at you. He was laying on the couch with his feet near you. 'Leave me alone Seungkwan I'm not in the mood.' You replied folding your arms. He let out a sigh and stretched out his legs making you jump. Your ex had kicked you so hard once you broke a rib... as soon as you saw Seungkwans legs move you jumped. He looked at you and could see the fear in your face. 'I didn't mean to do that. I didn't mean to scare you, I didn't, I wouldn't...' he stuttered. You relaxed yourself again and shuffled back closer to him, 'I know, I'm just used to it so...' he shook his head. 'That part of your life is over, you've got nothing to worry about...' Seungkwan said looking at you sweetly.