Request: Wonwoo in your underwear drawer.

'My friend accidentally went into my underwear drawer tonight 🙈 can you use that as inspo for a Wonwoo scenario?!'

*******************************************Wonwoo what are you doing we have to go?!' You yelled up your stairs fastening your shoes. You and your friend Wonwoo were going to Jeonghans birthday celebrations and he said he'd pick you up to take you. You'd sent Wonwoo to your room to get your bag for you while you finished getting ready but he hadn't came back down. 'I can't find it!' He whined back to you. 'It's in the drawer beside my bed!' You called back up waiting.

After a few minutes he didn't come back down so you went upstairs. You pushed open your bedroom door open to see Wonwoo rummaging through your drawer... your underwear drawer. You were about to say something when he pulled pair of black lace underwear, 'she doesn't look like she would wear these...' he mumbled placing them back. 'Why don't you find out for yourself...' you said leaning against the door frame making him jump. 'I... i was looking for the bag...' He said his face turning pink. 'In my underwear drawer?' You said with your eyebrows raised. He stayed silent for a few seconds, 'well this drawer is beside the bed as well...' you started to laugh and opened the drawer above where he was, 'hey why don't you look at my Bra's as well while you're here?' You laughed as his face turned even redder looking at the open drawer. You pushed them closer and found the bag yourself. 'Idiot,' you giggled pulling him down the stairs. 'I was just curious...' he said quietly as you two got in the car. Laughed and continued looking out the window, 'it's just underwear Wonwoo!' 'Fine if you don't care maybe I'll go back in there and rummage some more!' He said finally relaxing about it. 'Fine. Only if I can go through yours too!' You replied folding your arms and smirking.