Chapter 4 | We Are Broken

I finally meet up with the girls and they, or Lynn I should say, grabs my hand and pulls me off into another room. "We're thinking of going to the mall for a couple hours, wanna come?" Lynn asks me while she puts on her leather jacket. My eyes shift over to Kay and I looked back to Lynn and nod my head. "Okay. What did you guys all plan to do." I ask fixing my jacket.

"We usually just walk around and find fun in the little things." Lynn says walking to the front door and opening it up for us. That actually sounds like fun. Me and Kay walk through the door and we walk out passed the girl at the front desk and we get into a uber. I sit in between Kay and Lynn in the backseat of a car.

The ride wasn't too bad. I was awkward the whole time which I could not believe. I am never awkward. We get to the mall and we start walking around. "Hey!" Lynn exclaimed and grabbed both of our hands and dragged us into a photo booth. She pushed me and Kay in first then she came in and sat on my lap. I was half on Kays lap too. This photo booth was realllly small.

Lynn put in the coins and we started to pose for 6 photos. We did this about 3 times. We all ended up having 2 strips each of pics. I smiled and the photo and tucked it into my jacket and we were off to God knows where. We walked about till we seen a fountain. And just the look on Lynns face made me realise this was a bad idea.

She went right up to it and started to play with the water. Me and Kay soon joined and we splashed each other. "$50 says you won't jump in." Lynn said looking at Kay. Kay got choked up and I thought about it myself. I would totally do it. I stood up a bit. "I'll do it." I said taking my jacket off knowing my phone was in my pocket.

"Okay. You go girl." Lynn said taking my jacket from my and waving the $50 in the air. I smiled and looking around and I backed up and got a running start. As I ran towards the fountain I saw the smiles on the girls faces and I could feel my cheeks getting sore from smiling too. As I reached the fountain I jumped and landed in about 2 or 3 feet of water.

I felt it cover my entire body and it sent a shiver down my spine giving me goosebumps. I resurfaced and Lynn was frantically calling my name and pulled me out and I saw why. There were 3 security guards coming for us. I got out soaking wet and we made a run for it.

We ran into this store where the owners knew Lynn and usually hid her when she did things like this. Which is cool of them. "Ahh. You got dared?" The lady said walking up to me with a towel and taking me into the backroom with the other girls. "For $50 yeah." I said drying my hair.

"Grab what you like." Lynn said showing me a wall fullnof clothes that haven't been put out yet. "Your sure?" I say eyeing some skinny jeans. "Yeah. Your soaking wet and she let's us always change here." She says slipping her top off and slipping another one on. My eyes went kinda wide. Her bra was really nice.

I nodded my head and I grabbed that pair of black ripped high waisted skinny jeans. I also grabbed a silver shirt that had a cat on it with pizza. I looked around and saw the girls were on their phones to I sorta turned around and started to change. I hated this part. My legs were still pretty wet so putting the skinny jeans on took some extra strength.

After I was changed the girls both gaped at my shit and asked to trade me. Eventually they just chose the exact same shirt to wear and we became matching. I threw my hair up in a bun and Lynn put hers in a side ponytail. Kay put a hat on. We went walking right passed the fountain again and Lynn tapped my arm. I looked towards her and she handed me a $50 I smiled and took it.

There was still a few security guards there but they didn't recognize us. A few people who where there before I jumped in noticed us but kept quiet and gave a nodded of approval. "Where to next?" I say and Kay grabs our hands and dragged us into a different store. A way different store.

She dragged us into a adult store.

As soon as we get in she goes and talks to the worker. "That's her sister." Lynn says to me as she passes me by the langeire section. She walks over by the 'toys' and starts turning things on. I hold my hand over my mouth and try not to laugh. I walk over to her. "Wouldn't this hurt." She asks me holding up the strangest looking toy I've ever seen. I couldnt help it. I let out a laugh I've been holding in. "I'd assume. But people now a days are into soo much." I say holding up an even weirder adult toy.

"This looks like it's more for pain than pleasure." I say and Lynn bursts out laughing. We have to force ourselves away from the vibrators and stuff cause we just couldn't stop making fun of them. We eventually walk over to Kay and her sister. "I see you guys have found the toys section." She says motioning to the Isle where we left most of them on. We let out a laugh and we start to chat.

Eventually we leave the mall. "That was soo much fun!" Lynn says putting her arms on mine and Kays shoulders. "It was! We gotta do this again!" Kay says and starts to sway us. I was about to pipe in when my cell rang.

"Hello?" I say answering it. "You know it would be nice to get a 'hello I'm alive' text once every hour." Felixs voice comes through the speaker. "I'm perfectly fine Fee. I'll be home soon yeah." I say and before he can respond I hang up. "Yeah. I gotta get going now guys." I say stopping.

"Let us drop you off." Lynn says looking hopeful. "Oh it's okay. I gotta make a few stops. But thanks for the offer." I say and take a step back. Lynn nods her head but walks towards me. Before I ask what she's doing she has me pulled into a hug. "Sorry I'm a hugger!" She says. I let out a laugh. "I'll text you later!" She shouts as she walks back over to Kay and their uber.

I watch them drive away and I let out a shaky breath. I call myself a cab and wait around for it. It eventually gets there and I go straight home. When I get home Felix is making mimosas and painting at the same time. "Oi! Don't mix any paint in mine again." I say taking off my jacket.

"Hey! How'd the date go." Felix asks wiping his paint brush at his canvas. "I told you. It wasn't a date." I say defending myself.

"Yeah, and I'm fluent in French."

A/N Sorry I haven't updated either of my Lynn Gunn fanfics. I've been just focusing on work and my life. My screwed up life.

Updates are totally out of control, so hopefully you all still believe in me cause I do plan on finishing these stories.