Chapter 9 | Part 1

It's been 4 weeks. Nothing has changed. It's wake up, do therapy, eat something, maybe visit with Fee, then look through 10,000 keep sakes that I don't remember anything about. It was seriously depressing. "Maybe today I can take you out to the garden?" Mindy said. She was my nurse, shes very happy all the time and it really bums me out. I didn't respond to her. I usually don't. I haven't really left my room at all, it's so grey and just looking out my window makes everything so dull and unnecessary.

Without me noticing Mindy walks out. Done trying to get me to do anything productive really. I stand up and make my way to my bed and sit down. I look through tons of pictures of me and strangers. I pick up my phone and go to my contacts. In my other hand I have a picture of me and that girl who looks like me. Felix told me we were pretty inseparable even though we didnt know each other very long.

I hover over her name in my contacts and then put my phone down and shook my head It was weird seeing everything I've done but couldn't remember. I stood back up and looked around my room. It wasn't too bad of a place. Felix had gotten into a mess apparently after my accident. If there's one thing that I remember that lasted through all my years of sleep it was Koral. Anyway Felix and him met up. Felix made some sort of arrangement and then something just happened to Koral. He's gone, like dead.

Felix never told me everything but apparently Koral heard I was in a coma and told Felix some cryptic message before he died. It was a lot of money Koral had hidden. I have no clue why he'd hand it over. I'm just glad Felix was pardoned from the gangs. Hes neural now. I sit back down and stare around my room.

I'm in here pretty much 24/7 and i still just sit around. Its been a long time since i went outside. It's not like I intended on stay in inside forever but the thought of a breeze or warmth from the sun felt unnecessary and forgein. I could really careless. I stood up and decided to walk around the building. It was like a retreat, or at least a real fancy hospital. I walked till I came into a music room. It was empty and I decided to walk around touching various instruments. My hand skimmed over everything till I reached the piano. I hesitated but I sat down in front of it.

I've never learned how to play. Or I did but then the accident happened. I pressed down some random keys and it sounded bad. I then pressed down another and closed my eyes. I moved my hand pressing down and key but it was like my hands knew which ones to play. I was actually playing a song on the piano. I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to open my eyes cause I knew I'd mess it all up. I started to play faster and as my head started bobbing up and down I heard the door open and I stood up stood up so fast I lost my balance and knocked over the keyboard.

I closed my eyes as the keyboard fell over, various notes getting played. The person who was at the door quickly came and picked it up. "Oh my God, I am so sorry I didn't think anyone would be in here." The girl had long red hair and fair skin.

A/N SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

I just wanted to put something out for u guys and I just can't vring myself to write the next half of this Chapter yet.

I still love u all and I haven't forgotten about wattpad at all.

New chapters soon I promise babes