Chapter 7 | I'm In Trouble, I'm An Addict

"Should we wake them up?"

"But they look so cute."

"We're they here all night?"

I could hear Alex and Brian talking to each other. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a couple times. I sat up a little but got stopped cause a arm was draped over me. I looked behind me and saw Lynn.

We were spooning.

"Why good morning love birds." Alex said and I felt Lynns arm get pulled off me and I heard her yawn and stretch out. "Shut up Alex." She mumbled. I stretched out a little bit too and sat up on the couch. I walked over to my phone and Alex and Brian started to talk with Lynn so I gave them some privacy.

I had about 100 messages from Felix.

'Where are you'

'Are you okay!'

'TEXT BACK'

'KORRAL WAS HERE'

and the last message made my skin crawl. I quickly typed back a reply saying I would be there soon and I grabbed my phone and stood up. I grabbed my jacket which was laying on the couch. "Your going?" I looked up to see it was just me and Lynn in the room again.

"Oh yeah. My brothers been worried about me. I should go and stop by aha." I say putting my jacket on. "Oh, do you want a ride?" She says and dangles some keys. "Uhh yeah sure. If your not busy." I say thinking about spending a good 20 minutes in a vehicle alone with her.

"Im not. Let's go!" She says with so much energy. How does anyone have that much energy in the morning. I look down at my phone. It was 4pm. Well then. I follow Lynn outside and we end up getting into a black car. Lynn starts it up and music plays through the speakers. Then it hit me.

Lynn would be seeing where I live.

Do I want her to know I live in a run down bit of Toronto downtown?? I thought about it. Nah it shouldn't matter. I tell her the directions and she enters it into a GPS and we were off.  She doesn't mention anything about the address, but maybe she doesnt know toronto that well?

On the way there I had my hands on my lap but more by my side and I was looking out the window. I was watching the tall buildings pass up by when I was suddenly jerked right. I could hear glass shattering. Everyhting was hazy and I could hear a high pitched note in my ears. I looked back out my window with everything still slowly coming back to me. I saw people running towards us and I saw blood.

There was blood on my door and I felt a pain in my head so my hand founds it's way to my head and I felt wetness. I pulled my hand back and yup there was blood. I quickly remembered I was with Lynn so I turned towards her and she was slowly coming through.

I took her belt off and saw she had blood on her head too. "Lynn!" I saw trying to dab her head with a piece of my shirt. I look 8n the backseat and see that it was totalled. The backside of the drivers side was completely squished right into the middle of the car. I happened to look out the window and see that it was a huge semi that hit us.

And when I looked back out my window I saw the driver.

I felt light headed and I felt Lynns hand go up to mine and she held it. Her eyes were still closed but I felt her hand tighten around mine. Thats all I needed before I fell asleep hearing faint calls from people surrounding the vehicle.