An Unexpected Pair 1

EDITED

The bell rang for school to end.

Paper Jam was held in because of his poor grade on his math test. Fresh was packing up his books when the teacher called him over.

Paper Jam look annoyed. Fresh guessed it was because he was having after school classes. The tutors for that weren't that nice.

"Fresh you know how I said I might have you help someone with their work" the teacher smiled his dog ears blew from the wind of his fan as it went past. Fresh remembered being told this at the start of the school term. He thought his teacher was just joking. Fresh nodded "yes"
"Well I found someone in need of your help"

The teacher smiled at Paper Jam who looked even more annoyed. "Paper Jam meet you tutor for the term"

Fresh wasn't sure what to say.
"Thankyou sir. I'll do so much better in my next test" his voice was dripping was sarcasm. Fresh held his books to his chest slightly nervous.

They walked out of the classroom together. Fresh expected Paper Jam to say something to get out of this. Both of them remained silent. Paper Jam broke the silence "are we doing this in the library or..." he made the word 'or' drag on for a short amount of time "I thought my house" Fresh mumbled. Paper Jam noded.

***

They soon reached Fresh's home. Once they were inside Fresh places his books on the table. He looked up at Paper Jam "so uh what do you want to start with?"

Paper Jam shrugged. Fresh swallowed he wasn't sure if Paper Jam would try anything. "You can read over my notes. I'm just going to go get something"

Fresh ran into another room. He leant against a wall and fell to the floor. Paper Jam wasn't normally like this. He would normally say some smart ass answer.

Fresh stood up and walked back into the room where Paper Jam was. He wasn't there anymore. Fresh expected this to happen. He thought he'd probably run off.

Fresh sighed. Then Paper Jam jumped out in front of him. Fresh squeaked and fell over. Paper Jam looked down at him laughing before crouching down "your adorable when your scared" Fresh looked up at Paper Jam who then pulled him closer. Fresh wasn't sure what to expect. Paper Jam kissed Fresh. Fresh blushed and hide his blush with his hands.

Paper Jam pinned Fresh to the ground and whispered "I've decided what I'd like to do first"

Art by blogthegreatrouge