"Popular"

PJ X Reader
Some ideas came from RPs

----------------

You walked to school alone. You always did. Your house was three blocks away from the school.

You didn't mind the distance you liked the time by yourself. Paperjam lived on the same street as you but always got a ride to school.

Today was a normal day. You walked to school alone. "Y/N do you want a lift?" Your PE teacher Mr Error was sitting in his car. PJ sat next to him looking unimpressed. You smiled "I'm fine I like walking. Thanks for the offer" you continued walking.

You could over here PJ and Error arguing. "Walk with them to school. Think of it as early practices" Error was trying to get PJ to walk with you. PJ clearly didn't want to "nothing will happen to them" he argued "besides they walk to school every day" the last thing Error said made PJ get out of the car "fine no practice. Instead studying"

PJ glared at you as the car pulled away. You looked at the ground and continued walking. "We have a few classes together right?" PJ tried to break the silence. You noded "yeah" you paused to think "science, art and P.E"

"Your good at art. I suck at it" PJ looked at you "how did you become so amazing at art"

You smiled "same reason why your good at P.E, practice"

You both soon reached the school just as the bell rang.

***

It was now lunch time you sat with your friends Fresh, Alphys and Papyrus.

You could see PJ watching you. You looked down at your food. "Hi nerds" PJ sat down next to you. You pretended not to notice him. "Sorry to interrupt I just came to say hi to Y/N"

He pulled you closer and quickly kissed you. He stood back up leaving you speechless. "See you later~"

--------

Part 2 coming after

PJ X Reader X Goth