A Bit Too Far

Quill X Cil

-----

Quill sat in a sofa resting his head on his arm tapping his finger on the arm rest. Quill let out a small sigh of boredom.

The two of them were alone. "Hey Cil" Quill called. Cil looked over at Quill "yeah?"

Quill pulled Cil closer "I'm bored"
Cil looked up at Quill with a dark blush "m-me too"

Quill pulled Cil onto his lap "I have an idea~" Cil let out a quiet embrassed squeak as Quill stood up holding him "Q-quill can you put me down"

"Aww but you look so cute" Quill nuzzled his head on Cil's neck before setting him down. Cil then ran off into his room embrassed. Quill sighed again and sat down.

He looked over to Cil's room and waited for him to come back. Cil poked his head out of the door he wore little cat ears "I.. I was told you'd like this" Cil walked back to Quill and sat next to him.

Quill pulled him closer "I don't like it~" Quill pushed Cil down and got on top of him "I love it~"

Cil's face went read "Qu-quill?!" He tried to push him away. "Shhh~" Quill kissed Cil's neck "Ah! Quill stop!" Cil crired. Quill stopped and looked down a Cil. "Sorry Cil. We've been dating for so long and all we've done is hug with the small kiss"

Quill slipped his hand under Cil's shirt "and I want more~" Quill purred. Cil pushed him and looked up at Quill with tears starting to form before running up to his room and slamming the door.

Quill looked at the ground before walking to Cil's room. He tried to open the door.
"Cil are you ok?"
There was no answer.
"Cil can I come in?"
"No you'll try to rape me again" Cil snapped.

Quill leaned against the door "I'm sorry Cil. Please open the door"
No awnser.
Quill let out a sigh "well I'm staying here till you open the door"

***

There was a small creak as the front door opened. Quill stayed by by Cil's door.

Quill looked up as PJ walked towards him "what did you do?" Before Quill could awnser Cil's door opened and he fell backwards. Cil ran past and hugged PJ crying no longer wearing the cat ears.

PJ glared at Quill "I suggest you leave before you regret it" PJ snarled. Quill slowly got up and walked past the two brothers. "What did he do to you?" PJ looked down at his crying brother.
"H-he tried to rape me"
"I should have killed him when I had the chance"

PJ ran to the front door "PJ wait!" Cil pulled him back "Quill didn't know it's not his fault"
PJ looked back at Cil "did you tell him no?"

Cil noded. "Then it's his fault"
PJ opened the door "I don't want Quill to get in trouble" PJ turned back his brother "has he done anything else to you?"

Cil shook his head "can we just sort this out at school?" PJ looked at Cil "fine but if he hurts you again he's dead"