Roommates

PJ X Fresh

Yaaaaay

Sorry for the lack of updates.
I have a lot of school projects. One that includes reading which takes up most of my time.

Also here are my plans for different books

Static (brian x reader) ((marble hornets fanfic))

Slenderverse and Creepypasta one-shots

Something Hollywood Undead/Deuce related

Yaaaay

Slight AU
The boarding school thing was my idea.
Characters still belong to rouge

---------

New school
New start

Fresh placed his bag on the ground and looked down at the piece of paper the number seven written neatly in the middle.

The number seven seemed to be everywhere

7 days in the week
7 human souls
7 deadly sins
7 horsemen of the apocalypse
HABIT's 7 trials

"You look lost"

Fresh looked up a skeleton with a black skull stood in front of him. Ink blobs floated over the over skeletons head like liquids in outer space.

Fresh shock his head "no" he paused "well I am lost in my thoughts" the skeleton remained silent "your new aren't you?"
The skeleton held out his hand "I'm Paper Jam. Just call me PJ"

"Fresh" the two skeletons shock hands "oh and Fresh if you don't want your life to be hell I wouldn't suggest calling me Jammy"

Fresh didn't answer. "What dormitory are you in?" PJ asked
"Number 7"

PJ made an amused sound "me too. I'll show you the way" PJ walked in front of Fresh as the two walked towards the dormitory.

PJ unlocked the door "don't lose your key"

The dormitory wasn't that big. Two bunk beds, two desks, a small TV on a small table, a kitchen area with a small fridge, stove and microwave and a door that Fresh guessed led to the bathroom.

"The two bottom bunks are taken. You decide which top bunk you want" PJ walked past Fresh and went to the fridge and opened. PJ looked disappointed then lay down on his bed and went on his phone.

Fresh started to sort out his items before the door opened and a girl about the same age as him with long blond curls, two pure white bunny ears, a fluffy pink sweater, skinny jeans, Brown boots and a snow-white cats tail that gently swayed.

"Heyy babe" she looked over at PJ who was still on his phone "sup" he didn't move. The girl sat next to PJ "PJ I fell as though you don't appreciate me enough" she frayed her voice which really annoyed Fresh.

PJ kissed her check "I'm just tired" he pointed at Fresh "oh yeah and that's Fresh are new room mate. Fresh meet Bunny"

Bunny smiled at Fresh "don't think I'm interested in you. I have a boy friend nerd" Fresh didn't answer it looked like his year was already turning to hell

______________________

SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES

I cut this short so I could publish it sooner

fucking Cleverbot gave me BEN drowned fanfic ideas