Just Jealous

I FORGOT TO POST THIS SORRY
-------

Cray sat in the library working on the script for his next school news report. School had finished and he had to finish it. Since Fresh was watching PJ pratice it worked out perfectly. Cray looked up as Palette walked into the library "Hi!" Cray went to awnser "Hi Palette" Goth answered.

Cray watched as the two hugged. There were so many times he wished Goth was dead. A few weeks ago he started counting the times he could have killed Goth and made it look like an accident. But if Goth died Palette would be upset. He didn't want Palette to be upset he wanted Palette to be happy and with him. "Hi Cray!" Palette sat down next to Cray.

Cray looked up at Palette with a light blush. Goth had left the library. "H-hi Palette" Cray smiled at him. "Hows my best friend doing?"

Cray flinched at the word friend. He looked at the ground. "Cray is something wrong?" Palette asked.
Cray suddenly stood up and pretended to trip and stumble onto Palette. "Cray are you sick?" Palette helped him up. Cray wrapped his arms around Palette's waist.

"I'm fine" Cray pulled Palette closer. Palette tried to push him "Cray what are you doing?" Cray kissed Palette who pushed him away. "Cray you know I'm dating Goth"

Cray went to kiss him again "I know but why can't you just notice me for once"

Palette tried to run away but ended up falling over pulling Cray down with him. Palette tried to push him off. "Aww you're adorable~" Cray kissed Palette again.

"GOTH!" Palette called out for help. Goth heard Palette's cry and ran towards him. Goth pulled Cray off Palette.

Palette hugged Goth tightly. "What are you doing to him?!" Goth snarled. Cray remained silent. Goth put his arm around Palette and pulled him away.

Cray let out a sigh and sat back done. He looked in his pencilcase his eyes fell on the scissors.

No he'd never kill Goth.
At lest Palette was happy with him.
Not yandere yet.
Just jealous.

------

Palette: why does everyone at this school try to rape me...

Cray: Hey! I bearly tried

Goth: uuuh....