Goth X Reader X PJ

Thank you for all the views! It surprised me how quickly I gained them. I've also changed the story title to Nerd and Jock AU One Shots. Since when I first submitted The Unexpected Pair to Rouge I was in a rush and couldn't make sure I had gotten the correct title. I had really been bother until now. Any way enjoy the story!

--------------------------
It was Thursday. You held a book close to your chest before pulling out the other two from your locker. You wore a huge smile. Bunny a girl who everyone seemed to love stood by her locker with a huge stack of books she never read. She faked tripping over making it look over dramatic.

PJ who stood next her looked down at Bunny "klutz" he mumbled before walking off. Bunny pouted "but PJ" she whined "won't you be a gentleman and help me with my books?" PJ ignored her and continued walking. You didn't like to admit it but you always did have a small crush on PJ. It was mostly because he was the only boy in your year level/grade not caught up in Bunny's spell.

You watched the whole thing go down before walking towards the library. Bunny gave you a glare. But you ignored her and continued walking. She stuck her leg out causing you to trip. You wacked your head on the ground and your books flew everywhere.

You sat up and rubbed your head. You sighed and picked up the books closest to you. "Need some help?" PJ stood in front holding your other books he had on arm stretched out offering to help you up. You took his hand and PJ pulled you up. "Come on let's get you to the nurse"

***

You placed your books onto the desk. "Sorry I tripped on the way over here. Some books my be damaged" Goth looked up from his book "that's fine. Did you enjoy the books?"

You smiled and pulled up a chair pulled up a chair and started discussing each of the books with Goth. You were suddenly interrupted when a pile of books was dropped in front of you "Hi Gothy~" Bunny leaned over the desk and smiled at Goth. "Did you enjoy the books?" Goth asked Bunny the same question. Bunny smiled "each and everyone!" she went on talking about how the characters looked in the movie. "It's sad how the author killed off the main character. Don't you think?"

You looked at Bunny's pile of books. You had read most of them before. Bunny laughed "that's a trick question isn't it Goth. Main characters never die. I have watched all the movies" Goth sighed "next time read the books" that happened at lest once a week. You found it annoying but not as much as Goth.

There were always a few interruptions besides Bunny when people came normally just people issuing or returning books. You were use to it now. "There a nice cafe in town" Goth said looking up from his book. You gave him a confused look. "Near the town library. I was thinking we could meet up there and have our normal two-person book club there on Sunday. Since that is the only day I'm free"

Was this a date or was it a friend thing you weren't sure "ok" you smiled.

***

Final period of the day. P.E you didn't really enjoy it but that depend on what you were doing. You were the last person into the changing rooms but the first out. Awhile later the other students left the changing rooms. Bunny had spent most of the time trying to fake a note only to give up and do P.E anyway.

A soft ball was rolled in front of your class. Dodge ball, you didn't mind it but the rule no headshot was always broken. Once you were all in two teams the whistle was blown. One boy managed to get his hands on a basketball. Error didn't seem to notice. "Hey Y/N!" you turned your head in the direction of the voice. While you weren't looking the basketball was thrown at your head.

Everything was fuzzy you could hear Error yelling at someone who was running round the gym. PJ crouched down next to you "want so help getting to the nurse again" you glared at him. PJ picked you up. "Come on princess lets get you some help"

***

School was over. PJ had brought you your bag. Along with a note PJ had left before you had read the note. "I don't want this to sound weird" you read "but no one else has caught my attion as much as you have. You're different. That is what makes you so amazing. If your not busy maybe we could meet up on Sunday" Paper Jam was signed at the bottom of the note.

Goth had asked you first. But you had always liked PJ. But Goth was just a friend he'd understand. But PJ might never notice you again.
You sighed you knew you'd have to decided soon

------------------

Who do you chooses

Goth?

Or

PJ?