Don't tell anyone

Cil X PJ

That's right I'm an incest shipping sinner

Lack of inspiration brought to you by a weird dream about slenderman and puppies.

I am no longer such a big undertale fan. I still like it but I like the canon stuff better but I am more into slenderverse stuff

This fanfic does not contain a lemon.

---------------------

Error and Ink had planned a trip together. He had left PJ in charge the same way the problem start the same way it does in most high school themed stories.

PJ invited a a friend and like magic it seemed the whole school knew about his 'party'
Once just BP had arrived Cil stayed on his room texting Quill.

A few minutes later Cil heard music he left his room PJ was nearby "what did you do?" He didn't sound impressed. PJ let out an awkward laugh "I asked BP if he wanted to come over and apparently I'm throwing a party" PJ looked down at his younger brother "please help me get everyone out and don't tell dad"

Before Cil could awnser everyone's favorite students Bunny walked over to them. "Paper Jam!" She put her arm around him "I had the great idea" she paused for effect "7 minutes in heaven!"

She pulled PJ over to the middle of the room a group of people gathered. Cil tried to sneak away but PJ grabbed him and pulled him down and made him sit next to him "if I'm doing this shit so are you"

Bunny hugged PJ's arm "you can spin first! But remember who ever the bottle picks it's final" PJ didn't care who he got as long as it wasn't Bunny all he wanted was to stop the stupid thing. PJ spun the bottle it landed on Cil at lest this ment he could hide in his room till everyone left. Bunny groaned "just spin again" PJ smirked at her "remember who ever the bottle picks is final" PJ stood up with Cil and left the room once they were in PJ's room and the door was shut Cil smiled at PJ "thank you" PJ smiled back at his brother "it was just luck and if you did get someone else and they tried anything you would tell me and they will never touch you again"

Cil hugged his brother. PJ hugged back "hey Cil?" Cil looked up at PJ who kissed him "don't tell anyone"